Your drops of the week.

@Witch of Doom.5739 said:I got a rock. My obligatory Charlie Brown reference; however, it's true. Nothing but junk. Congrats to all who got good stuff.

Ah a fellow WvWer! Group actually cheers for broken spoons. But it is a thing when you open WvW bags and get white berserker level 80 weapons. Granted it does make those blues more special but.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Valaraukar.7652 said:

@JekthAvid.1408 said:Purple infusion!!!!!!!Finally got a (super rare) drop. Kinda sad it wasn't one of the more valuable ones though

Nice, it's a beautiful infusion indeed. I wished to drop it too.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Got a drop from a Halloween bag, a trinket with one of the black chromatic infusions. One of my necro alts is saving it for when they're Level 80.

Also, got a key from map completion which dropped a wardrobe unlock, which unlocked a Seven Reapers rifle skin.

Wow, lucky, it's indeed a beautiful skin.

Good luck to all for this new week and wish to see your messages all.

Thanks, I'm very happy with it--and it took three strokes of luck in a row, first to get the key, then the unlock, and then to actually unlock something awesome that I will certainly want to use. ^^ It was a very lucky week, all told.

fking trash rng, i want spooky wolf so bad but no gold for it :S why has it be so fking expensive. this year i have not got a single super rare drop from bags.bad thing is there are ppl that dont know what to do with their gold and others wish they had some or enough for a mini :S and with this broken market it takes ages to get some gold.. if starting from low.

I think my best drops were a poly(red) infusion from a ToT bag, and the Vermilion Throne from a single key I got when I took my Halloween alt to do regular dailies, realized she had Lake Doric almost complete, and completed it. Also I'm two for two on Ascent to Madness giving me Tattered Bat Wings (could be those just auto drop now? I've barely touched Ascent this year, just when it's a daily. Nah, they wouldn't have sold for as much gold if everyone was getting one from each run).

I was excited to play Mad King, but something about GW2 made me very sad because I lost a lot of gold trying my luck using the globs. When the event arrived, I realized that it was the same things as last year. Few achievements, run a maze and repeat Ascend to Madness. The only thing that made me play for a few days was the new weapons we took every 5 days, but today I don’t even play the game anymore. After I opened many trick or treat bags and drank repeated miniatures that cost miserable bucks, I already noticed that the drop rate of the game was going to disappoint me as always. So I didn't even want to play anymore ... The game is willing to give a lot of useless things like transformation tonics, cheap exotic weapons and miniatures that are cheap and very easy to get.I don't know if I want to play that again ...

@lummuss.6850 said:I was excited to play Mad King, but something about GW2 made me very sad because I lost a lot of gold trying my luck using the globs. When the event arrived, I realized that it was the same things as last year. Few achievements, run a maze and repeat Ascend to Madness. The only thing that made me play for a few days was the new weapons we took every 5 days, but today I don’t even play the game anymore. After I opened many trick or treat bags and drank repeated miniatures that cost miserable bucks, I already noticed that the drop rate of the game was going to disappoint me as always. So I didn't even want to play anymore ... The game is willing to give a lot of useless things like transformation tonics, cheap exotic weapons and miniatures that are cheap and very easy to get.I don't know if I want to play that again ...

I think that you should when you open your bag, don't expect something special because you will not disapointed like that but when you will drop something, you will have a pleasant surprise. But yes i understand you point, playing to get never nothing is a big disapointement. i think that i have open more than 6k of bag (buy and farm a little too ) and still nothing about the purple, ember and the Phospholuminescent .

It's like pinata, i did so many times that i can't remember who much i did it but i don't expect something. And when a good drop pop, i'm happy like that.

Same thing for auric meta, a lot of meta and still not drop of the infusion, same thing for Silverwastes (but less that auric).

But i understand your point. Some pause sometimes is good when you are a little disapointed. Maybe doing some other things, like achievement, working on a legendary, romaing in wvw is things that give you the desire to continue to play. Working on something that you want for YOUR pleasure.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Update: Ran for a short time in the Labyrinth, just for the Daily mob count; opened by Trick-or-Treat bags, and, lo and behold, the purple infusion (though, it really looks blue).

Lucky me!

Congrats, a beautiful infusion.

@mindcircus.1506 said:Thursday's login reward was Chest of Black Lion Goods.Gave me a keyGot the Sand Lion Warclaw which I had totally coveted.

Congrats too :)

Probably the 'double click this to pick your choice of Ascended footwear' item I got some few days ago. Sent to the character I use for Living Story to 'start' the process of getting ascended gear for her.

As for those Ascended Rings from fractals another person mentioned - my bank is rapidly filling up with those... Anything with toughness or more than 4 stats on it goes into the pile of "salvage this, eventually, because it's trash".

• half of the toughness ones were ones I bought with laurels years ago when fractals were new and I still thought 'knights' was the best gear in the game... /sigh... all those wasted laurels.