Permanent Guild Bank Access

Vaporeon.9650

I was wondering if it is possible for Anet to implement Permanent Guild Bank Access like we already have perma tp and perma bank? Some people tend to have their own guild storage which use them like how they use their banks and without a contract they go to their guild etc. This would be convenient for those people. What do you guys think?

@"Vaporeon.9650" said:I was wondering if it is possible for Anet to implement Permanent Guild Bank Access like we already have perma tp and perma bank? Some people tend to have their own guild storage which use them like how they use their banks and without a contract they go to their guild etc. This would be convenient for those people. What do you guys think?

I don't see this as being a big investment in time and could see them doing this. I would recommend adding your idea to either of these if you haven't yet:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again-merged#latesthttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/53097/suggestions-qol-quality-of-life-ideas-merged#latest

@"Vaporeon.9650" said:Why? Any item that linked to BL chests will be a direct profit for Anet since people'll open more boxes to sell new contract or try to drop it from the chest?Because Guilds were not designed for personal bank storage. All permanent items are for account based things not something other people should/would have access to.AsloWhy have Vault Transports? The already summon a guild vault to your location for easy access.

@Excursion.9752 said:

@"Vaporeon.9650" said:Why? Any item that linked to BL chests will be a direct profit for Anet since people'll open more boxes to sell new contract or try to drop it from the chest?Because Guilds were not designed for personal bank storage. All permanent items are for account based things not something other people should/would have access to.AsloWhy have
? The already summon a guild vault to your location for easy access.

and the vault transport also allows other people to use it and also gives access to the account bank as well

@Manasa Devi.7958 said:I simply avoid the need for one. I don’t store anything I want to have readily available in the guild storage. I don't see how the personal storage could ever be too small to store all quick access items, unless you restrict yourself by having very few bank tabs.

There are probably some disorganized people who just tosses stuff randomly

So how does this request impact how you would play? I don't know OPs reason for the request, but I don't see how it wouldn't be something people would try and acquire so why not? I can even see where it would come in handy. Now if this was to delay something else from rolling out then maybe, but that means players have insight into what would impact what. Would prefer this kind of thing over a new hat skin.

So how does this request impact how you would play? I don't know OPs reason for the request, but I don't see how it wouldn't be something people would try and acquire so why not? I can even see where it would come in handy. Now if this was to delay something else from rolling out then maybe, but that means players have insight into what would impact what. Would prefer this kind of thing over a new hat skin.

That is easy. It equals more crap in the loot table.

That is easy. It equals more kitten in the loot table.

It means better kitten in the loot table. Do we need more whites and blue that are in there now?

Edit: And yes that kitten was really baby cat spelled out because, hey its funny that the replacement word for other verbs nouns and adjectives it replaces.

It wouldn't impact how I play, which is why I didn't raise a word against it. I just gave my personal view of the usefulness of such an item. Right now, it feels even less useful than I initially thought. The vast majority of quick access items I tend to pull from the bank regularly can't even go in guild storage due to being account bound.

It wouldn't impact how I play, which is why I didn't raise a word against it. I just gave my personal view of the usefulness of such an item. Right now, it feels even less useful than I initially thought. The vast majority of quick access items I tend to pull from the bank regularly can't even go in guild storage due to being account bound.

Fair enough. My misinterpretation.