POF Deluxe Edition

XerMeLL.6042

good day everyone, im a returning player after 4 years of out of the game. i just have some clarification regarding the POF Deluxe Edition if i bought it from DLGamer(47% off), would it be the same with the POF Deluxe Edition from Guildwars2Website itself? its just in DLGamer the Living World: Icebrood Saga is not listed in the inclusion of the bundle. thank you.

It is highly unlikely that anyone from Anet will reply to this. If you specifically want a response from someone at the company you'll need to contact Customer Support using the link at the top of the site.

But @Loosmaster.8263 is right. Icebrood Saga is not part of Path of Fire, it's seperate 'DLC', but you must own Path of Fire to be able to play it. It's the same as Season 3 and HoT or Season 4 and PoF - you don't unlock the full season when you buy the expansion but you must buy the expansion first, otherwise you can't play the season even if you have it unlocked.

I think they started explicitly saying that with Icebrood Saga because it broke the 'pattern' of season to expansion to season to expansion, and because they gave it a different name and there was a lot of confusion over whether it was the same as previous seasons or not.

So any version of PoF will let you play unlocked episodes of IBS, it doesn't matter where you buy it. (As long as it's a genuine copy of course, but I assume you've already checked that and trust this retailer.)