Stealth Ends on Opponent Evade

Bradies.5902

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@Hot Boy.7138 said:stealth should cancel upon any skill activation, whether it hits or not.

WoW has infinite duration stealth, and that does not end upon skill activation. But the 3 second long GW2 stealth definitely should... the sound of reason is deafening.

I thought about what I said after I posted it. I take back what I said. I actually like the implementation of stealth a lot in GW2, and I like the difference between it and WoW. In WoW, you do have infinite out of combat stealth and very little access to stealth in combat. In GW2, there is a lot of access to stealth in combat. And I think that is honestly way more fun. So I retract my statement. I like stealth in this game. However, I don't like the broad spectrum of classes that have so much access to incombat stealth. So thieves having stealth is fine to me, cause that's how it should be. Thematically it makes perfect sense.

When the game was knew, I did arah path 3 and I saw this engineer use a smoke field and a bomb while we were out of combat and stacked, to give us stealth so we can run through the spider cave. and to be honest, it was one of the coolest things I remember when i first played this game. Seeing that combination to give everyone stealth. But Anet kinda abused it and stealth has gone off the rails.

For starters, Trap runes dont belong in PvP. And classes that are not thief that can perform stealth, shouldn't have instant access to it. It should require some kind of set up. Like blasting or leaping through a smoke field.

@Hot Boy.7138 said:

@Hot Boy.7138 said:stealth should cancel upon any skill activation, whether it hits or not.

WoW has infinite duration stealth, and that does not end upon skill activation. But the 3 second long GW2 stealth definitely should... the sound of reason is deafening.

I thought about what I said after I posted it. I take back what I said. I actually like the implementation of stealth a lot in GW2, and I like the difference between it and WoW. In WoW, you do have infinite out of combat stealth and very little access to stealth in combat. In GW2, there is a lot of access to stealth in combat. And I think that is honestly way more fun. So I retract my statement. I like stealth in this game. However, I don't like the broad spectrum of classes that have so much access to incombat stealth. So thieves having stealth is fine to me, cause that's how it should be. Thematically it makes perfect sense.

When the game was knew, I did arah path 3 and I saw this engineer use a smoke field and a bomb while we were out of combat and stacked, to give us stealth so we can run through the spider cave. and to be honest, it was one of the coolest things I remember when i first played this game. Seeing that combination to give everyone stealth. But Anet kinda abused it and stealth has gone off the rails.

For starters, Trap runes dont belong in PvP. And classes that are not thief that can perform stealth, shouldn't have instant access to it. It should require some kind of set up. Like blasting or leaping through a smoke field.

What... did you just admit to being wrong and change your mind? THATS ILLEGAL!

You even said things I agree with and can relate to, this is absolutely horrible. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!