Personal Story: Forging The Pact, constant disconnects during cutscenes.

I recently have gotten into this game, and enjoying it so much I bought the PoF DLC without actually having complete the personal story. --AnywayI gotten to Chapter 6 Forging The Pact, and I've ran into constant issues, WELL. One constant issue. Disconnection during cutscenes(s). It can happen at different ones. Once you reach the cave and try to escape after rescuing the last of the crewmembers, you go into a cutscene with Trahearne. At this cutscene afterwards I'm put back into the game, with a film icon above my character, unable to move within a few seconds I get disconnected. It also happened before the boss fight, and (This really gotten under my skin.) AFTER the boss fight, when I'm suppose to speak to Trahearne, for one last time.

Anyway, I've done the "repair the client" stuff and it's done nothing. I'm to the point where I'm considering to skip the personal story and move on to the DLCS. I've attempted this quest literally 6 times now and the most irritating fact is that it's about 20min long quest. I've scoured the fourms about this issue and I'm finding fourm posts which link back to the games release, and ones all the way to 2018. I'm really losing hope as it seems this issue has been unresolved since the release of the actual game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...