Where do i get Trailblazer's?

I did look, the tabs where it says "Heart of Thorns Recipes" are empty.

Look:https://imgur.com/aOGBidi

I have both Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire, i bought them as soon as they were out.I did all the maps, all the metas, and the entire story of HoT.

I don't get why i can't buy it from WvW, i really don't want to grind the HoT meta for Ley Crystals, that map sucks!I'm playing WvW now, why can't i just get the recipes from WvW, do i really have to do PvE for this?

@"Ayrilana.1396" said:

In order to purchase it from the Heroics Notary, you must have the Provisions Master rank completed.

AH! There it is!Yes, i see it now, i checked in game to see if i have it. I don't.Need 2 more levels to be able to buy it.

Thanks! Now i know where to put my points in. Shouldn't be too long, WvW rank is fast-ish.

@Linken.6345 said:You can get trailblazer from verdant brink armor as well btw.

Thanks, but I need the recipe for ascended crafting, i want to make a Staff with Trailblazer's on it.I don't think i can get it from that Armor.

Unless i can get Pahua's Trailblazer's Inscription from that somehow? :wink:

And i already have Trailblazer's on some of my ascended armor which i got i think from WvW, then just chose the Trailblazer's stat combo on it.From what i can see, Verdant brink armor is Exotic, would be a downgrade.

But thanks anyway!

@KrHome.1920 said:

@"Veprovina.4876" said:Unless i can get Pahua's Trailblazer's Inscription from that somehow? :wink:You can:

No i meant, unless i can get the inscription from the from the Verdant Brink armor.I know i can get it from the vendors, but i don't have enough crystals, and i don't feel like doing the meta there, i just wanna play WvW.

I’d stick with the WvW route then. If you, or anyone else, were to farm TD for the crystals then the optimal way would be to join a map instance which has already completed the four metas. The events that spawn after them until the Gerent meta provide a lot of crystals. I used to get 1K per cycle when I farmed the HoT maps.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:I’d stick with the WvW route then. If you, or anyone else, were to farm TD for the crystals then the optimal way would be to join a map instance which has already completed the four metas. The events that spawn after them until the Gerent meta provide a lot of crystals. I used to get 1K per cycle when I farmed the HoT maps.

Thanks! Yeah, since I'm doing WvW already no sense on doing that map. I'll get it eventually on WvW just by playing.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Unless i can get Pahua's Trailblazer's Inscription from that somehow? :wink:You can:

No i meant, unless i can get the inscription from the from the Verdant Brink armor.I know i can get it from the vendors, but i don't have enough crystals, and i don't feel like doing the meta there, i just wanna play WvW.

The recipe for the exotic inscription is 250 ley line crystals, which is less than half the cost of the ascended recipe. Then you could use the exotic inscription to stat swap your ascended staff (of whatever stats) to trailblazer's in the mystic forge. And the WvW version is substantially less than the ascended recipe too.

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Unless i can get Pahua's Trailblazer's Inscription from that somehow? :wink:You can:

The recipe for the exotic inscription is 250 ley line crystals, which is less than half the cost of the ascended recipe. Then you could use the exotic inscription to stat swap your ascended staff (of whatever stats) to trailblazer's in the mystic forge. And the WvW version is substantially less than the ascended recipe too.

Ah right! I can stat swap things. Forgot lol.Yeah, that could work, but since i'm already in WvW track, i just need to level up my rank a bit and i'll get it.

I'm in no hurry anyway, i got most of my gear already set up, the staff can wait a bit longer. :smile: