Please stop asking LI for strike missions

@"lare.5129" said:joined yesterday for bone for non kp squads, to get fun and check how it looks. 12 starts, 0 kills.Yes. And that is the issue. Groups asking for KPs is not a problem - it's a solution to a problem. The best (even if deeply flawed) solution community managed to come up with. It may not be available for everyone, that's true, but at least it helps some players.

Of course, that solution makes the whole idea of "stepping stone to raids" seem quite ridiculous, but that's not players' fault.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost nobody does raids.Raid community complains how it takes forever to fill a team, find statics, never get new raids.Devs can't waste much resources on a content barely anyone plays through.Devs create strike missions as an attempt to bring new players into raids.Raiders kick new players out of strike missions.Start all over.

I wonder why ANet even keeps trying.

@"Silvia.9130" said:Almost nobody does raids.Raid community complains how it takes forever to fill a team, find statics, never get new raids.Devs can't waste much resources on a content barely anyone plays through.Devs create strike missions as an attempt to bring new players into raids.Raiders kick new players out of strike missions.Start all over.

GH0lZ8i.jpg

@Silvia.9130 said:Almost nobody does raids.Raid community complains how it takes forever to fill a team, find statics, never get new raids.Devs can't waste much resources on a content barely anyone plays through.Devs create strike missions as an attempt to bring new players into raids.Raiders kick new players out of strike missions.Start all over.

Anet forgot to tell player LI groups are not training runs.Of course it seems obvious but well seems some still can't make the difference between clear and training run.It has been only 8 year like that and it won't change unless overall gameplay improve but well it is not the case so far.but i agree i don't know why they waste their time trying to bring people into a content that require 2 neurone when so many people can't even read in lfg. they'd be better off creating a discriminatory system that makes people see only lfg at their level, so beginer stop dreaming of being in LI group and start join trainings run.