Anyone else see how broken mirage is?

Ovark.2514

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@KrHome.1920 said:In GW1 you did not have mobility. You could not disengage from a control mesmer in GW1, you could just try to get rid of the hexes. In GW2 mobility is a form of damage avoidance, so it's fair that a control mesmer can also apply some damage.

I don't say the build is fine. I actually hate it, since I (as the necro in the group) am often the target of it and more often than not no one in my team pressures it, because no one is aware of it. But nevertheless it has counters.

In a 1v1 it can be kited, if necessary. The active defense (dazes) uptime is huge so it's hard to kill 1v1, but most builds don't have to die to it 1v1 due to sufficient mobility.

In GW1 mesmers had no dmg burst outside
Wastrel's Demise build
whose dmg could easily be negated with regeneration or as you 've said Hex removal, also GW1 mesmers had no stealth, teleport...or long chain of defensive Iframes like in GW2.....So you agree with me?

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:Confusion (scepter+staff) = [(0.0975
1200) +49.5]
average of 7 stacks = 1165.5 confusion dmg per second

What?

Do you know how confusion works or not? Per second? You mean per skill use?

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@Arheundel.6451 said:Confusion (scepter+staff) = [(0.0975
1200) +49.5]
average of 7 stacks = 1165.5 confusion dmg per second

What?

You might want to recheck that.

@Shao.7236 said:It's not the devs fault if everyone decides to play things that exceed at long ranges while anyone else that complains actually be playing stuff that exceeds at close range.Being on open terrain is just as relative and part of the gameplay like using terrain to obstruct skills.

Underrated comment. LoS shamelessly.