What Worlds are best for WvW Right Now?

SoS is mostly dead and i am an EST player, no one on this server is on much and there is rarely a tag.I need a server that always has a commander tag up with a zerg to follow, known skill guilds in wvw but plenty of room in the server for my guild to get transferred over there.

running an all thief guild, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg busts but here, its just sloooow, my reward track cant even move on this server.

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:running an all thief guild, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg busts but here, its just sloooow, my reward track cant even move on this server.Isnt it good then that bags and zergs have nothing to do with the reward track speed since that is passive every 5 min and can be maintained by sneezing on a guard? If your reward track cant even move, you got bigger problems.

We fig> @Dawdler.8521 said:

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:running an all thief guild, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg busts but here, its just sloooow, my reward track cant even move on this server.Isnt it good then that bags and zergs have nothing to do with the reward track speed since that is passive every 5 min and can be maintained by sneezing on a guard? If your reward track cant even move, you got bigger problems.

we are against BG right now, the other server is working with them against the 5 guys on this server (SoS) discouragement and lack of activity. Everyone here is SEA time but i just cant find a good wvw server for bag farming. I want to work with skilled guilds as an arrangement.

Maybe it's better if it was titled something like, "what wvw server is best for my timezone?" instead. SoS is a server with quite a lot of overall activity (1st in ocx, 2nd in sea, 3rd in na pst but bad in na est and eu), which can be seen on https://wvwstats.com/timezonesCheck out the current weekly activity of timezones for the other servers, and move to where you think the activity matches when you'll be playing. Can't guarantee though that the grass will be greener when you get there though haha.

[snip, snip]

running an all thief guild, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg bustsEveryone here is SEA time but i just cant find a good wvw server for bag farming.I want to work with skilled guilds as an arrangement.

Sounds like you want to ride the coat-tails of a full squad, comped to take on an enemy full-squad, and you sneak inand claim all the credit for the kills. Sounds like my sterotype of thieves.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:Sounds like a typical Gw2 WvW players that wants to get carried, easy fights and wants to outnumber his enemy. You will find players and guilds that have that same mentality on BG or BP.

Yeah, gonna call bs on that.

You might find them on ANY link server.

Look up when the last time BG opened...

Joining the link for cheap is pretty much joining BG on a discount every month. It's the great link system we have in place from our overlords . I don't care that people do it since it's more content for us but others will i guess

@hunkamania.7561 said:

@hunkamania.7561 said:Sounds like a typical Gw2 WvW players that wants to get carried, easy fights and wants to outnumber his enemy. You will find players and guilds that have that same mentality on BG or BP.

Yeah, gonna call bs on that.

You might find them on ANY link server.

Look up when the last time BG opened...

Joining the link for cheap is pretty much joining BG on a discount every month. It's the great link system we have in place from our overlords . I don't care that people do it since it's more content for us but others will i guess

True, but yet, Mag has a full link... BG doesn’t. Hmmmm.

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:running an all thief guild, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg busts but here, its just sloooow, my reward track cant even move on this server.

Wait a second, youre running an all teef guild and you care about zerglings and want to join server with commanders and zergs all the time? Wth is going on NA XD

@Widmo.3186 said:

running an all thief guild
, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg busts but here, its just sloooow, my reward track cant even move on this server.

Wait a second, youre running an
all teef guild
and you care about zerglings and want to join server with commanders and zergs all the time? Wth is going on NA XD

Notice they're unaware of what's going on themselves.. You've those people on EU too

@LetoII.3782 said:

running an all thief guild
, trying to get a decent server for bag farms and zerg busts but here, its just sloooow, my reward track cant even move on this server.

Wait a second, youre running an
all teef guild
and you care about zerglings and want to join server with commanders and zergs all the time? Wth is going on NA XD

Notice they're unaware of what's going on themselves.. You've those people on EU too

i see what you mean, some clarification on this is that we could be sell-swords for zergs needing a backup call, wed come in undetected and hit them from behind.

@choovanski.5462 said:why would anyone volunteer their server? why would anyone want an all Thief guild that just wants to pick up bags from already won fights in their map queue?

serious questions here. I would hate to be stuck in queue because a bunch of thieves are tagging for bags...

I'd rather be playing with them than against them, personally. You think one deadeye hiding in SM is bad? Try a whole guild of them :PIn all seriousness tho, it's their game, their right to play it how they want to, and nobody has a monopoly on the maps. Zerglings run around tagging stuff for bags, so I don't see how this is any different.