With The Rise Of Nerf Necromancer Threads

Heisen.2315

@"Mellow.7409" said:With the rise of nerf necromancer threads, have you ever considered that shocking aura Tempests, unkillable dwarf Renegades, push Druids, burn Guardians and not to mention grenade Holosmiths (post-nerfs by the way) still are allowed to exist?

Yes good thing tempest got replaced by shout wars in PvP and scrapper/firebrand in WvW - Burn guardians don't get past low gold if skilled enough on guardians and post nerf the only scary holos are the ones on the top so few in between.....

Meanwhile it takes not nearly as much effort to press F1-Lichform-11111111 or similar "gameplay" , people really believe they will keep that Lichform BS or permaquickness...let's talk again in few patches time

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@"Exile.8160" said:Imagine complaning about guard in late 2020 lol

Anyways necs are pretty much the only class that can play all specializations (reaper scourge and core all viable) and not be a throw pick in this game that alone says a lot.

-wrong-

'in the continuation of the best builds series I introduce to you what possibly the strongest yet burn firebrand'

The video has the word "PvE" in the title...

Have you tried it in PvP?

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Anyways necs are pretty much the only class that can play all specializations (reaper scourge and core all viable) and not be a throw pick in this game that alone says a lot.

-wrong-

'in the continuation of the best builds series I introduce to you what possibly the strongest yet burn firebrand'

There is no expertise amulet in PvP, not to mention all the trait and skill splits between the gamemodes. This build does not exist in PvP, there is nothing to try. Stop citing builds from other gamemodes, they are irrelevant here.

@Bazsi.2734 said:

-wrong-

There is no expertise amulet in PvP, not to mention all the trait and skill splits between the gamemodes. This build does not exist in PvP, there is nothing to try. Stop citing builds from other gamemodes, they are irrelevant here.

I think they means it's overpowered because they have the same game sense as AI mobs and stand in all the AoE

Only thing I'd touch on Necro is Lich tbh.

Scourge is balanced. Arguably on the weaker end of the spectrum.Reaper is strong, but not broken. It can be exploited by smart players.Core is meh in teamfights, strong 1v1, weak vs +1s.

I'd say leave them be, but rebalance the dps spread on Lich abilities so It isn't a 1111111 machiene gun.

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

@"Mellow.7409" said:With the rise of
nerf necromancer
threads....There is literally 1 nerf necromancer thread in the first 3 pages of the pvp forum. lmao

In fact there is 2, you missed the "nerf lich form" thread. But yeah, the claim was ridiculous from a sPvP subforum point of view. That said there is one thread that poped into the necromancer's subforum as well but I'd say that's still overreacting.

@"Mellow.7409" said:With the rise of nerf necromancer threads, have you ever considered that shocking aura Tempests, unkillable dwarf Renegades, push Druids, burn Guardians and not to mention grenade Holosmiths (post-nerfs by the way) still are allowed to exist?

Okay, tempest isnt even viable atm (granted shocking aura is pretty annoying and near impossible to counterplay other than just not hitting them).Dwarf renegade (shiro/dwarf not included) is being looked at and will receive a nerf in the near future so that soon wont be much of an issue. (i hope)Decap is the only vialbe build within ranger right now but even then it severely lacks damage and only has sustain, however this is also getting looked at and will receive a nerf.While burn guardian does have a slight stupid amount of burn application its been discussed quite a bit however i cant say much regarding if it will get a nerf or not however its quite easy to kill and avoid.Holosmith/nades were brought up before as even after 2/3 nerfs it was still S tier however it should also get a nerf within the next patch.And regarding necros, i doubt they will be touched however spinal shivers (focus 5) and lich "should" eventually be looked at as it has a bit too much utility, focus 5 doing huge damage (depending on the enemy it can do 10k) and lich being a autoattack spam with huge value.

@Kachros.4751 said:

@"Mellow.7409" said:With the rise of
nerf necromancer
threads, have you ever considered that shocking aura Tempests, unkillable dwarf Renegades, push Druids, burn Guardians and not to mention grenade Holosmiths (post-nerfs by the way) still are allowed to exist?

Okay, tempest isnt even viable atm (granted shocking aura is pretty annoying and near impossible to counterplay other than just not hitting them).Dwarf renegade (shiro/dwarf not included) is being looked at and will receive a nerf in the near future so that soon wont be much of an issue. (i hope)Decap is the only vialbe build within ranger right now but even then it severely lacks damage and only has sustain, however this is also getting looked at and will receive a nerf.While burn guardian does have a slight stupid amount of burn application its been discussed quite a bit however i cant say much regarding if it will get a nerf or not however its quite easy to kill and avoid.Holosmith/nades were brought up before as even after 2/3 nerfs it was still S tier however it should also get a nerf within the next patch.And regarding necros, i doubt they will be touched however spinal shivers (focus 5) and lich "should" eventually be looked at as it has a bit too much utility, focus 5 doing huge damage (depending on the enemy it can do 10k) and lich being a autoattack spam with huge value.

focus 5 is fine.. you need enemy to have 3 boons for it to hit hard.. and 10k in today meta isnt so heavy.. when thief easily crit 17-22k out of no where.focus 5 is not too hard to avoid aswell.. lich form is fine for reaper but hitting hard for condi necro which isnt fine.i agree with everything you mentioned above pretty much but what about DD ? this thief is just stupid all around..by far far far best mobility in game.. stealth for defensive.. and stupid burst highest in game..and shadow art is a cancer.. stupidest idea was to buff shadow art.. not only stealth is broken system in its self .. but also making them heal while in stealth and clean conditions in stealth is just stupid.. ... and dagger storm? in wvw this is wow.. 4 seconds evade? you see thieves all over wvw and in pvp!but lets be honest here.. balance dont even matter when ranked pvp is full of bots/afkers/hackers and Anet does nothing !if you wanna win just use hacks or buy wins Anet allow it .

I dont have any sympathy for people getting farmed by lich form or reaper aa's. You deserve it. Lets be real, there is tons of stuff more op and oppressive than this. Its not a necro problem that people are low skilled and low rated and get farmed all day by reaper. If most of the people that put these kind of nerf threads upload their gameplay you would clearly see that people make multiple wrong decisions consecutively that leads to them getting farmed.

focus 5 is fine.. you need enemy to have 3 boons for it to hit hard.. and 10k in today meta isnt so heavy.. when thief easily crit 17-22k out of no where.focus 5 is not too hard to avoid aswell.. lich form is fine for reaper but hitting hard for condi necro which isnt fine.

Where are you getting these numbers from on thief? backstab hits at max 6k and the biggest number ive seen on thief is 10k with full damage heartseeker, but reaper alone has huge consistant damage already and letting it have a 1.2k range 10k burst alongside the rest of the kit is a bit too much and would be an issue if it became the meta teamfighter again. Though as you mentioned, it shouldnt have a 5k power spike on a condi build which is a slight issue too.

i agree with everything you mentioned above pretty much but what about DD ? this thief is just stupid all around..by far far far best mobility in game.. stealth for defensive.. and stupid burst highest in game..and shadow art is a cancer.. stupidest idea was to buff shadow art.. not only stealth is broken system in its self .. but also making them heal while in stealth and clean conditions in stealth is just stupid.. ... and dagger storm? in wvw this is wow.. 4 seconds evade? you see thieves all over wvw and in pvp!

I mean i play this myself and i make mistakes but can get away without an issue, shadow arts is an absurdly dumb traitline but its actually daredevil that does most of it, allowing 3 dodges, damage reduction, weakness, movement condis just removed on dodge etc, and the mobility comes from the spammable shortbow 5 as well as the dodges/perma swiftness which was mentioned in a balance discussion so im hoping it will be nerfed so that thief is actually killable.

but lets be honest here.. balance dont even matter when ranked pvp is full of bots/afkers/hackers and Anet does nothing !if you wanna win just use hacks or buy wins Anet allow it .

I mean this isnt true in the slightest, if you duoQed as 2 meta classes you will most likely hard carry (if you are good enough) and even with players that are bad they can still get value JUST because of how the meta class currently is (i mean it requires low knowledge in most cases) but you're literally saying you are encouraging hacking and cheating in the game like what?

@Kachros.4751 said:

focus 5 is fine.. you need enemy to have 3 boons for it to hit hard.. and 10k in today meta isnt so heavy.. when thief easily crit 17-22k out of no where.focus 5 is not too hard to avoid aswell.. lich form is fine for reaper but hitting hard for condi necro which isnt fine.

Where are you getting these numbers from on thief? backstab hits at max 6k and the biggest number ive seen on thief is 10k with full damage heartseeker, but reaper alone has huge consistant damage already and letting it have a 1.2k range 10k burst alongside the rest of the kit is a bit too much and would be an issue if it became the meta teamfighter again. Though as you mentioned, it shouldnt have a 5k power spike on a condi build which is a slight issue too.

i agree with everything you mentioned above pretty much but what about DD ? this thief is just stupid all around..by far far far best mobility in game.. stealth for defensive.. and stupid burst highest in game..and shadow art is a cancer.. stupidest idea was to buff shadow art.. not only stealth is broken system in its self .. but also making them heal while in stealth and clean conditions in stealth is just stupid.. ... and dagger storm? in wvw this is wow.. 4 seconds evade? you see thieves all over wvw and in pvp!

I mean i play this myself and i make mistakes but can get away without an issue, shadow arts is an absurdly dumb traitline but its actually daredevil that does most of it, allowing 3 dodges, damage reduction, weakness, movement condis just removed on dodge etc, and the mobility comes from the spammable shortbow 5 as well as the dodges/perma swiftness which was mentioned in a balance discussion so im hoping it will be nerfed so that thief is actually killable.

but lets be honest here.. balance dont even matter when ranked pvp is full of bots/afkers/hackers and Anet does nothing !if you wanna win just use hacks or buy wins Anet allow it .

I mean this isnt true in the slightest, if you duoQed as 2 meta classes you will most likely hard carry (if you are good enough) and even with players that are bad they can still get value JUST because of how the meta class currently is (i mean it requires low knowledge in most cases) but you're literally saying you are encouraging hacking and cheating in the game like what?

im in no way encourage bots/hackers.. infact im angry about them.. and they are why i wont play ranked pvp..

yes when i due with my friend we win most of the games.. even of team is bots.. but mostly i go solo.. and honestly with many classes solo pvp is all about what team you get. and reaper is really depend on support !