[BUG & Solution] Tower Down Level 70

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Happy to give back to GW2 Community!

1st Try. [10 mins]My toon got struck in tower 3 while trying to trigger the story (after reaching end spot killing every body on way)

2nd Try. [13 mins]Follow pack tightly, kept everyone alive, cleared towers, at last tower Toon was found somewhere else and just refuse to move. Pack Mox is way uphill and not moving. I went back to find and kill anybody else but no cure. So I exited the zone to trigger restart.

3rd Try. [8 mins]F Demolitionist Tonn, f Pack Moxo, headed straight for final tower. 2nd tower was passed in process and exploded somehow. I guess it was Toon. Reached last spot and started killing everybody. The tower exploded as well. Good! So clear out the beach then go heal the rest of party. Stage cleared!

• 3 weeks later...

And most amusing thing is that enemies dont get stuck as a result of tower being destroyed.If you look carefully - rubble is existing prior to tower's destruction. Explosion just removes the "tower" part of tower and leaves rubble intact.Some enemies are spawned inside that rubble from very start. Why does it take more than 8 years to fix spawn? Jeeeez

the solutions that work for me today are :

1) don't wait for tonn's team2) go to tower 2 and tonn's follow you and destroy the tower3) go to tower 1 and tonn's follow you and destroy the tower4) go to tower 3 and tonn's follow you destroy the tower and clean the beach.

skip mobs as much you can just strait go to tower 2 kill monsters inside and blow it then kill all mobs around it then this same with tower 1 but to tower 3 go by water not cave

The FASTEST resolve to this issue, please "thumbs up" this thread if you found it relevant and helped you complete this story block in your desires to progress through the game.

1. Do NOT talk to Tonn. Save for last.
  2. Do NOT kill the 4 Krait near/around 3rd tower, for now just clear every single undead and spider you see. (don't worry about the ones later on, that's a sign it's progressing!)
  3. Walk thoroughly through every path just in case you missed any that like to bug out in the base of the towers. (pan that camera!)
  4. When all mobs are dead, EXCEPT the 4 Krait near last tower (3rd). THEN talk to Tonn and start your walkthrough making sure you do NOT get too far ahead/behind pack.
  5. Walk only up to the first two towers until you see in your chat box, Tonn's dialogue, then back away and get right near the pack ASAP.
  6. Walking through cave, kill the spiders. (mentioned in step 2!)
  7. At third tower, approach slowly with pack, make sure you see those 4 krait, 2 in front, 2 behind on the right. Take them all out. Progress the story and Tonn will be actionable with selections to choose your next story path.

Congratulations! you did it!