Reward Chests not appearing

Hi folks,

I had it many times that rewards chests are simply not appearing and/or appear but are unaccessible.

For example: main event chest after the Drakkar Event in Bjora Marches appears but cannot be clicken on or opened. Also, often chests in Fractals (any levels) and dungeons simply do not appear, even though I always see it on my minimap. It is just not on the screen and I can't get the loot. Realyl frustrating, especially in T4 fractals or longer meta events... just praying i didn't miss too mich loot yet.

I tried with and without auto loot, also uninstalled and installed the client but the issue remains.

Any suggestions, did anyone else had this problem?

Thanks already!

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Bob der Braumeister.1790" said:I had it many times that rewards chests are simply not appearing and/or appear but are unaccessible.

That only happens if you have autoloot enabled:
(see AoE loot and Autoloot)

And since you cant turn off auto loot from masteries turning off the aoe one in settings dont really help.

@"Linken.6345" said:And since you cant turn off auto loot from masteries turning off the aoe one in settings dont really help.

???

I have leveled the Mastery and can toggle AoE loot just fine. You don't have the AoE loot option unless you have leveled the respective core Tyrian Mastery anyway ("Advanced Logistics" within "Central Tyria" -> "Pact Commander"), so I don't understand what you are trying to say.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:And since you cant turn off auto loot from masteries turning off the aoe one in settings dont really help.

???

I have leveled the Mastery and can toggle AoE loot just fine. You don't have the AoE loot option unless you have leveled the respective core Tyrian Mastery anyway ("Advanced Logistics" within "Central Tyria" -> "Pact Commander"), so I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Strange seems like the OP turned it off and it dident help.

I tried with and without auto loot, also uninstalled and installed the client but the issue remains.

Any suggestions, did anyone else had this problem?

What chests? I mean stare at the right of your screen if you see a bunch of loot after the boss dies you looted it and no you can't open the chests you already looted again because you auto looted them. Now if you mean like the daily chests that pop up for t4 and you see them bouncing around but can't interact to open then idk but they should never disappear and start auto going into your inventory once you got 20 or so so you shouldn't even lose loot that way even though that would be annoying with bouncy chests there all the time