Legendary WvW armor question.

So i have this idea of getting the armor, it'll take me forever but whatever, i want it.I'm a WvW player so that's where i'll be getting it from.

The question is, can i make the armor from Triumphant Hero's first, then later, if i want, get the Mistforged ascended and just apply the skin to the legendary armor?Cause i don't really want to grind for the Mistforged version first for the slight glow it has, i'm more interested in the stat changing ability.

And while we're at the subject - i can make the legendary look however i want as long as i got a skin for that unlocked right?I never had any legendary so idk if it allows skins or it's fixed.That's why i'm asking.

If it's fixed, i'll get the Mistforged version first, but if i can transmute it into other skins, i'll then just get the basic version, i'm not even rank 500 yet for the mistforged one.

@Dawdler.8521 said:You can have any skin on legendary gear, armor or otherwise. It works like normal account bound gear plus the ability to change to any stat set at will and runes/sigils will be dumped into your inventory when replaced rather than vanish into the ether.

Oh nice then! Thank you!I'll hold off on the Mistforged version then, don't really need it.