"support"

So, I lost access to the mail address associated with my GW2 account due to divorce. I have now made two tickets asking the support staff to change my mail address.Instead of having this sorted out, or even a response to my tickets, those tickets have simply vanished without a trace.I believe it's now time to accept the facts, uninstall the game - and never, ever pay a cent to this company.

"thank you"

No idea how long you waited for a response, but sending in duplicate tickets slows things, and sends you to the back of the queue.You should, however, have received the automated response almost immediately (unless you used your old email address in the ticket, which means, of course, that's where the automated response would go).

The CS Team allows 72 hours to respond to tickets; has it been more than 72 (+hours for duplicate)?

The issue is now resolved, finally. I have no idea if this post had anything to do with it.To those asking questions:-Yes, the divorce indeed came so fast I surprised me and since my ex owns the domain where my old mail was, I was blocked out immediately.-Even if this would not have happened so fast, you still can't change your login mail address yourself, it needs to be done by support staff.-I did not send duplicate tickets, I resent the first since it was no longer listed in "my tickets" at all.I consider this case closed now and see no reason to continue this conversation, thank you all for your comments.