Spoilers in the trailer...seriously wth

Dantert.1803

@ugrakarma.9416 said:the real mystery is how this will lead us to cantha...

i hope the plot dont take path of just primordus move to cantha(for expansion), it will be too cheap/lazy, basically a balthazar 2.0.

almost impossible with the expansion logo. We can see very well the theme of water with a dragon that does not look like primordiusmoreover as you say it, it would be too too repetitive to have 2 enemies with the same element: pof balthazar god of fire then EoD dragon of fire ...In my opinion, either primordius will be killed at the same time as Jormag at the end of this saga or it will be kept for a next living story after the expansion.

@radda.8920 said:

@ugrakarma.9416 said:the real mystery is how this will lead us to cantha...

i hope the plot dont take path of just primordus move to cantha(for expansion), it will be too cheap/lazy, basically a balthazar 2.0.

almost impossible with the expansion logo. We can see very well the theme of water with a dragon that does not look like primordiusmoreover as you say it, it would be too too repetitive to have 2 enemies with the same element: pof balthazar god of fire then EoD dragon of fire ...In my opinion, either primordius will be killed at the same time as Jormag at the end of this saga or it will be kept for a next living story after the expansion.

Or they merge and become the uber dragon of mists.