Help with the map runthrough and mastery points

Nyogira.6049

Hello all,

I was away from the game for a while and all my friends ditched the game, but I really want to finish the map(s) and the stories. The problem is that I am a weak player and getting killed every time I try to get my mastery points or finish the map(s), so I would need a party with more skilled people, who can maybe help me get through the maps and stories. I am now stuck in Dragon´s Stand and I am having trouble with reaching some parts of the map and masteries. Basically if you are stuck as well or just skilled and wanting to help a fellow human, then feel free to contact and we can join forces.

Even though it has been adjusted for difficulty over the years, Heart of Thorns is still primarily a group-centric expansion. So do not feel bad - or think yourself a 'bad' player - for not being able to solo a lot of that content. Dragons Stand inparticular is basically one big long group event, which you will need to be a part of an organised map to reach some of the hero challenge points in the south of it.

The easiest way to join a meta map group in Dragons Stand is to keep an eye on the Official Wiki event timer (found here or type "/wiki et" in you chat bar in-game) and when the meta is soon to begin use the in-game looking for group tool to see if any active Dragon Stand assaults are forming. Then join one, join the map, follow the event prompts, and you'll be all set!

This will also hold true for trying to complete the cartography of that map; as some areas for completion can only be accessed as part of the meta attempt to defeat the Mouth of Mordremoth.

@"Reverielle.3972" said:Even though it has been adjusted for difficulty over the years, Heart of Thorns is still primarily a group-centric expansion. So do not feel bad - or think yourself a 'bad' player - for not being able to solo a lot of that content. Dragons Stand inparticular is basically one big long group event, which you will need to be a part of an organised map to reach some of the hero challenge points in the south of it.

The easiest way to join a meta map group in Dragons Stand is to keep an eye on the Official Wiki event timer (found here or type "/wiki et" in you chat bar in-game) and when the meta is soon to begin use the in-game looking for group tool to see if any active Dragon Stand assaults are forming. Then join one, join the map, follow the event prompts, and you'll be all set!

This will also hold true for trying to complete the cartography of that map; as some areas for completion can only be accessed as part of the meta attempt to defeat the Mouth of Mordremoth.

Aww, thank you for your kind words :) I´ll look into it.

When it is Dragonstand event daily (complete 4 events in the map) you should be able to find a map that completes the meta. There's a commune HP, vista, and POI (I think) that is off to the side of where you get the final chest for the meta. The vine passage to the commune HP in the middle is only accessible once the meta has progressed to a certain point - I thought it was only accessible once the meta was completed but apparently you can get it early. You should be able to get some points along the way as the meta progresses, particularly POIs and vistas. If you don't have a mount then advanced gliding is probably required to traverse the map. It is definitely needed during the phase to fight modremoth.