Why Healbreaker gets no hotfix?

Marxx.5021

It doesn't need one. All other support options except arguably tempest are underperforming after constant rounds of nerfs. Even tempest is underwhelming in the heals department. It's a utility/CC bot. If you nerfed Shocking Aura and/or rez glyph it would fall out of relevance.

@Marxx.5021 said:Having a healbreaker only in one team is like playing a 5 vs 6. Why is such a mayor imbalance not fixed immediately?

'Cause it doesn't need one. All you need to do when someone is downed is target the healbraker, count to 2 and drop a daze. Spellbreaker needed a big nerf, it got one and now it stays in the dust where it belongs. No need to beat it any further.

@Terrorhuz.4695 said:

@Marxx.5021 said:Having a healbreaker only in one team is like playing a 5 vs 6. Why is such a mayor imbalance not fixed immediately?

'Cause it doesn't need one. All you need to do when someone is downed is target the healbraker, count to 2 and drop a daze. Spellbreaker needed a big nerf, it got one and now it stays in the dust where it belongs. No need to beat it any further.

It is not about elite banner which has a long cooldown anway.

@Fueki.4753 said:How about we stop beating the dead horses that can no longer do any harm and target the live stallions instead?

Unlike many other tanky builds, Heal Warriors quickly die to 1vs2 and even in 1vs1 they don't often win.

It does not die quickly in a 1v2. Thats the point. Against condi it wont die at all. It is not about warrior either. It is the combination of full counter, condi remove and shout heals of that spell breaker build.

@Marxx.5021 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:How about we stop beating the dead horses that can no longer do any harm and target the live stallions instead?

Unlike many other tanky builds, Heal Warriors quickly die to 1vs2 and even in 1vs1 they don't often win.

It does not die quickly in a 1v2. Thats the point. Against condi it wont die at all. It is not about warrior either. It is the combination of full counter, condi remove and shout heals of that spell breaker build.

I recommend you play it and then you can climb the ladder because it's so good

@Quadox.7834 said:i swear 99% of the warriors who defend healbreaker dont even play it because truth is nobody wants to play this boring sleepy kitten build

I play shoutbreaker in both sPvP and WvW. It's actually a lot of fun. The warriors that don't like it are probably just not wanting the only meta build for warrior destroyed again.

@Swagg.9236 said:

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:I swear to god they better not touch Shoutbreaker in WvW because of sPvP complaints.

WvW deserves nothing because it's a confused aberration which rejects any elements of team composition balance or stat restrictions.

Rejects elements of team composition? What are you talking about? Zergs have specific things they want, much to the whining of rangers and thieves that want to zerg while offering nothing or next to nothing to justify their spot. Shoutbreaker is very strong in WvW and started there much earlier than it even thought of coming to sPvP.

seems like people want warrior completely gone from meta...healwarrior is only way to play warrior right now.. while its indeed very good. it is still depend on the team to deal damageis it sooooo op? idk i dont think its the biggest problem the balance got right now.. if you guys dont have 3 bots in the team and you can actuallyforcus the spell breaker together and take it out quickly it shouldnt be a problem..
the real problem is .. that in every game you are likely to have 2-3 bots in your team.. and then calling a target means nothing because there areno actuall players to take on called target.. so everyone attack random player and the spell breaker keep healing them all

Ok what exactly is overperforming on warrior without exaggerating?Cause all I see is nerf war, again. Before it was 'It is carried by passives', they deleted the passives along with several traitlines, people started playing with active skills , ' berserker does too much damage, full counter kills me', no more damage, full counter doesn't do damage. Now support is too strong apparently, a build that has no stability and 2 stunbreaks that does no damage , and people are having terrible time with that. What the fuck do you want warrior to be a punching bag that does nothing and dies, is that it. Is that Mister 17 skills on the bar with the telegraphed attacks is beating your ass the problem, is that an ego thing, cause it is supposedly 'the easiest to play class' ?

@Vancho.8750 said:Ok what exactly is overperforming on warrior without exaggerating?Cause all I see is nerf war, again. Before it was 'It is carried by passives', they deleted the passives along with several traitlines, people started playing with active skills , ' berserker does too much damage, full counter kills me', no more damage, full counter doesn't do damage. Now support is too strong apparently, a build that has no stability and 2 stunbreaks that does no damage , and people are having terrible time with that. What the kitten do you want warrior to be a punching bag that does nothing and dies, is that it. Is that Mister 17 skills on the bar with the telegraphed attacks is beating your kitten the problem, is that an ego thing, cause it is supposedly 'the easiest to play class' ?

agreed ... warrior is in such a sad spot right now... and you can legit only play it as support.apparently people dont want to see warrior in game. they prefer DD thief to rape them out of no where .. zz

Instant cast heals, cleanses and buffs are what's pushing warrior over the edge. Tempest also has access to heals, cleanses and buffs through namely overloads. But overloads require time and can be interrupted before their benefits are applied. Spellbreaker has no such drawbacks.

@Garret.1965 said:Instant cast heals, cleanses and buffs are what's pushing warrior over the edge. Tempest also has access to heals, cleanses and buffs through namely overloads. But overloads require time and can be interrupted before their benefits are applied. Spellbreaker has no such drawbacks.

Dealing next to no damage is no drawback?What would a drawback look like for you? Warrior doing negative damage and healing their opponents?