Artsariiv is bugged - missing phase

Michram.6853

Very good timing that it's starts "bugging" 1-2 weeks before the huge nerf to cc-consumables.Sounds less like a bug and more like a nerf of that phase in advance of the removal of cc-consumables because anet knows pretty good that the phase would be terribly annoying and a waste of time without consumables.Obviously they don't communicate it that way and removed them in advance to spare themself the comments about "people should adjust their build and just bring more cc-skills if there are break-bars".

@Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

it not bug, you need read pacthnotes
. After stones/metal cc tool nerf there is many places where requirement to cc also nerfed al little bit. This is one of mane parts(I calculate 4 places) there it is.

Except there is no mention to it in patchnotes... Unless you have some proof/sources?yes, my source is experience from start. There is no any mention on patchnotes giant unblockable rework on spvs for ranger and other many things ... If you wait in patchnote EACH detail - you will get fail. Pathcnotes not induce all changes. If for someone looks that include -everything that person not enough play and not see many details.

@lare.5129 said:

it not bug, you need read pacthnotes
. After stones/metal cc tool nerf there is many places where requirement to cc also nerfed al little bit. This is one of mane parts(I calculate 4 places) there it is.

Except there is no mention to it in patchnotes... Unless you have some proof/sources?yes, my source is experience from start. There is no any mention on patchnotes giant unblockable rework on spvs for ranger and other many things ... If you wait in patchnote EACH detail - you will get fail. Pathcnotes not induce all changes. If for someone looks that include -everything that person not enough play and not see many details.

Ok so no source and no proof, ty :)

Edit : And in this case, it is NOT a detail, but the removal of an entire phase which was not even an issue (just annoying as you need to wait for cc cd)

@Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:proofproof is me. I am sure taht t is more stable that some link or etc.as I see I found same 4 things .. where cc requirements come more softly after cc consum nerfsome of they gives me solid vision that it not some mistake, it is many fixed and mechanic change what we have, but about that we not read on patchnotes.Ask about unblock rework, after that threse 4+ fixs look like small pixel on cinema .

@lare.5129 said:

@"Carcharoth Lucian.1378" said:proofproof is me. I am sure taht t is more stable that some link or etc.as I see I found same 4 things .. where cc requirements come more softly after cc consum nerfsome of they gives me solid vision that it not some mistake, it is many fixed and mechanic change what we have, but about that we not read on patchnotes.Ask about unblock rework, after that threse 4+ fixs look like small pixel on cinema .

Well, since the phase is back now, I guess your "proof" wasn't really all that solid, was it? Guess it was a bug after all.