Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event.

There were two new instances around 6 PM UTC on EU in last 2 days, but I think it was sorta lucky because based on my experience it's usually really hard to get instance that opened around 3 PM to close, usually next palawadan reopens them. On weekends with more population nobody knows I guess.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, any more news on this bug ?

Are people managing to find fresh map instances easy and get it done or still struggling ?

I notice this problem happened earlier in the year, as OP started this thread in April, presumably fixed and then next poster posted same bug October 15th, so 1 Month ago, and still as yet no official announcement or acknowledgment on forum about it :astonished:

Surely,if this is a repeat of an already previous bugged Event that happened back in April, this should be faster to fix ? > 1 month seems a little long in my book to fix such an event, that has been repeatedly reported in-game over and over for weeks now.

@Greg.7086 said:Hi all, any more news on this bug ?

Are people managing to find fresh map instances easy and get it done or still struggling ?

I notice this problem happened earlier in the year, as OP started this thread in April, presumably fixed and then next poster posted same bug October 15th, so 1 Month ago, and still as yet no official announcement or acknowledgment on forum about it :astonished:

Surely,if this is a repeat of an already previous bugged Event that happened back in April, this should be faster to fix ? > 1 month seems a little long in my book to fix such an event, that has been repeatedly reported in-game over and over for weeks now.

Gotten worse it dosent pop up saying caravan spawnded or anything just instantly despawnded without them appearing this time been happening same for a week now

@Gazt.6851 said:

@"Greg.7086" said:Hi all, any more news on this bug ?

Gotten worse it dosent pop up saying caravan spawnded or anything just instantly despawnded without them appearing this time been happening same for a week nowThis is what I've noticed too. I personally not seen any Dev's "flying around" in map but others in the map claim to have seen it. Tomorrows patch notes can't come soon enough.

@Gazt.6851 said:

@Greg.7086 said:Hi all, any more news on this bug ?

Gotten worse it dosent pop up saying caravan spawnded or anything just instantly despawnded without them appearing this time been happening same for a week now

@Gazt.6851 damn sad news mate. Forum needs an "Unlike Icon".

Tbh I'm not bothered about just me here: It's all the fellow players on the Lw4 maps i've met along the journey. Once you've personally endured the insert as appropriate = ? enjoyment / pain / fun / hardship / torment / insanity / never-ending time-sink feeling ? of Legendary Collections makes you appreciate what others are striving for as well, and loads of luck to everyone grinding out Leggy Collections as they're not for the faint hearted.

But once you've met that "dreaded cursed BUG in the system" that seems to be affecting so many Legendary Collections: Is it any wonder players get disheartened as that mountain to climb just becomes a BIGGER mountain to climb with no immediate life-line thrown our way by Anet: Seriously come on Anet: We're not asking for a Helicopter to get to the top of the mountain, but at least throw us some rope here.......

I was able to get this few minutes after I searched into what I needed to do... to see how difficult some ppl have just to finish this event... I must have been lucky!for those who did not get it yet, keep trying. you'll get there.

Ppl waiting for a fix... gl on that, I don't think they will fix it since there still are a decent amount of ppl getting the ach done.

Thank you anet for fixing "Fixed a bug that caused snow trolls to inadvertently self-destruct if they were killed while charging their jump skill" in this patch instead of the caravan event. The snow trolls bug caused so many issues, so indeed it had to be prioritised above insignificant bugs like the caravan event. Love you guys xoxo

Im going to guess that people that got in after the update were able to get the kill because of the fresh map. This will never be an option for me because I have to work when they generally update the game.

Edit:Could someone report if the caravan events are still bugged after Palawadan . This may help me prevent the rage that is rising in my body.... I guess it could increase it lol.