Would you like to have one ONLINE GEM Store option added?

Personally i dont see a huge benefit to this, unless you really are a cash shop whale who spends little time on the game but a lot of time buying the items for it.It may be useful if you are away from the game on holiday (if you can do that now)... but really.. shouldnt you be on holiday?

The big advantage of a gemstore in game only is that the items you buy dont feel like you are paying with money, slap it on a web page like they do with the mogstation and it makes like you're buying items with real money, it may be me but the format and platform of the cash shop can make you percieve it in a different way.

I'm actually okay with the rotating stock and needing to wait for sales. I just think that making a new online store might give ANet the opportunity to unify the store with the actual purchase of the game, so new Steam players (when that finally comes around) might be able to actually buy the LW content at the same time that they buy the xpacs themselves.

• 2 months later...

It's very unlikely Anet will reply to this thread, even if they like the idea and intend to do it. The first you'll know about them agreeing to it is when it happens.

There is a small chance they might reply if it's impossible for some reason, so players know to stop expecting it to happen, but there's no guarentee.