Trading Post Search is Broken 07-06-2020 Post-Reset -- NEW 11-16-2020

@XiraMint.3162 said:Currently not showing any amulets, accessories or rings for me. Armor displays normally. Same on the menu TP and the npc in LA.

(Edit) Oh! Just saw Gary's post above. That appears to be true for me too - at least, for the locations where rings and earrings are misplaced.

yes this happened to me too, couldn't see any trinkets..what's with this exactly?

I get no back, accessories, trinkets or rings...sent a support ticket and got an off the wall response first and so I resubmitted with more clarity on my part and was basically told to submit a bug report when it happens...it happens every day every time since early July...and is still happening now...feels like a blow-off to me.

@"Ceonaight.3087" said:I get no back, accessories, trinkets or rings...sent a support ticket and got an off the wall response first and so I resubmitted with more clarity on my part and was basically told to submit a bug report when it happens...it happens every day every time since early July...and is still happening now...feels like a blow-off to me.

Quick check: Is this even after you remove the profession specific filter? I just went in to see if I had the same problem. None would show up until I toggled off "Thief" above the search results. Then they were all there.

• 3 months later...

The problem is back. Saw someone complaining that there were no accessories/amulets/rings on the TP. I checked, my necromancer had the same problem even after toggling off the profession filter. Double checked on Thief since last time this was an issue I cured it by toggling off Thief. No go. "no items match this filter." Runes and sigils are also refusing to appear.