Not So Secret jumping puzzle could do with a small update

Tanek.5983

@Khisanth.2948 said:Dry Top one is long but not hard and it has multiple checkpoints so you don't have to restart from the beginning and the skritt will ress you if you die in there. There is also a simple trick for doing the diving there. You do the diving attempts before fully finishing the JP(don't touch the chest). That will allow you to get back to with the skritt tunnel, it does cost a gold but that gives you an hours do the dive and you can still finish the JP afterwards.I meant the Dry Top one (the one from the top of crashed Zephyrite airship), you're talking about the Silverwastes one.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Dry Top one is long but not hard and it has multiple checkpoints so you don't have to restart from the beginning and the skritt will ress you if you die in there. There is also a simple trick for doing the diving there. You do the diving attempts before fully finishing the JP(don't touch the chest). That will allow you to get back to with the skritt tunnel, it does cost a gold but that gives you an hours do the dive and you can still finish the JP afterwards.I meant the Dry Top one (the one from the top of crashed Zephyrite airship), you're talking about the Silverwastes one.

oh right completing forgot about that one ... although that one is a huge mix. On the one hand getting to the diving goggles are trivial with the rift but on the other hand it can still take a while depending on your load times and respawn for the rifts although there are many of them so in theory you can use a different one each time

@Teratus.2859 said:Main problem is the launcher pads, they can lag out sometimes and screw you out of a jump, specially the ones leading upto the diving goggles but this has always been a problem.

Despite efforts to stop it, you can still skip most of the puzzle using mounts though.

classes with a teleport or jump skill can skip the start as well with a way that actually looks intended and leads to the one aetherblade standing on the elevated platform next to the airship ... at the time i found it out i already had done the goggles three times with my mesmer for friends with the normal way