Black Lion Garden Plot Deed

Zhiko.9843

@Drecien.4508 said:I wish when you farmed it the special flowers used in crafting wouldn't try to have you pull them out so you can continue to farm them all.

They changed that so you should need to have a seed pouch in inventory (equipped?) to be able to pull out plants - isn't that working correctly for the special flowers?

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Drecien.4508 said:I wish when you farmed it the special flowers used in crafting wouldn't try to have you pull them out so you can continue to farm them all.

They changed that so you should need to have a seed pouch in inventory (equipped?) to be able to pull out plants - isn't that working correctly for the special flowers?

No, if you are the instance owner, and stand in the center of the plot and farm the special flowers, once you harvest 1 node you have to go to each node to farm otherwise it thinks you want to tear it out. The other plant nodes do no do this. Its just an inconvenience.

@Drecien.4508 said:

No, if you are the instance owner, and stand in the center of the plot and farm the special flowers, once you harvest 1 node you have to go to each node to farm otherwise it thinks you want to tear it out. The other plant nodes do no do this. Its just an inconvenience.

Yikes, that sounds like a bug given the change for other crops!

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

It doesn't pull it out, it just doesn't let you automatically harvest the next one. So you have to click on the next one and then harvest it. The change requiring you to have a seed packet in hand or inventory (I forget which) still applies to the special flowers.

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

It doesn't pull it out, it just doesn't let you automatically harvest the next one. So you have to click on the next one and then harvest it. The change requiring you to have a seed packet in hand or inventory (I forget which) still applies to the special flowers.

But it still doesn't harvest the others till you move to them or click them. Which is annoying because you can stand in the center of the others and harvest them.

• 1 year later...

I currently have 2 Garden Plot Deeds active in my home instance. The Black Lion Market indicated that I could still purchase 1 Garden Plot Deed. So I proceeded to buy the third Garden Plot Deed. If I click on "use" I get the message "You already have that content unlocked". If and how can I activate the third Garden Plot Deed?... I am still waiting for the solution to my problem from the support.

@DeanBB.4268 said:3rd is from Cooking 500. Contact support to see if they will refund.

I'm surprised it can be bought if you already own two, most things don't let you.

Today I completed the cooking profession bringing it to level 500 by receiving the third Garden Plot Deed. I have already asked support for a refund of the 1000 gems used in the Black Lion Market, as I believe that a bug has allowed me to purchase something that I cannot use. Thanks for your help.

@Master Childman.2135 said:

@DeanBB.4268 said:3rd is from Cooking 500. Contact support to see if they will refund.

I'm surprised it can be bought if you already own two, most things don't let you.

Today I completed the cooking profession bringing it to level 500 by receiving the third Garden Plot Deed. I have already asked support for a refund of the 1000 gems used in the Black Lion Market, as I believe that a bug has allowed me to purchase something that I cannot use. Thanks for your help.

My cooking profession is 500 and I didn't receive another plot deed. I only received one from the Gourmet Training. Am I supposed to do something else to receive the plot after reaching 500 proficiency?

@Critical Delay.9184 said:

My cooking profession is 500 and I didn't receive another plot deed. I only received one from the Gourmet Training. Am I supposed to do something else to receive the plot after reaching 500 proficiency?That's the one. You get one (and only one) from quests to obtain cooking 500, 2 other plots are from gemshop. So, in order to have all 3 you need to buy 2 and do the cooking quest for the third.

The thread is because the gemshop will let you buy a third plot if you still didn't obtain the cooking one, even though that purchase will not unlock it (so, you will lose the gems). Which is an obvious bug.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

My cooking profession is 500 and I didn't receive another plot deed. I only received one from the Gourmet Training. Am I supposed to do something else to receive the plot after reaching 500 proficiency?That's the one. You get one (and only one) from quests to obtain cooking 500, 2 other plots are from gemshop. So, in order to have all 3 you need to buy 2 and do the cooking quest for the third.

The thread is because the gemshop
will
let you buy a third plot if you still didn't obtain the cooking one, even though that purchase will
not
unlock it (so, you will lose the gems). Which is an obvious bug.

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying this for me.