Drizzlewood Achievements all hidden

So I have been trying to deal with support with no success at all, hopefully someone here has the answer.

The Story Icebrood Saga "No Quarter" was locked for both my friend and myself, yet he could see all the special Missions unlocked and progress in these. Although I have unlcoked 33/40 special missions such as "Clear the Mine" and "Communications Breakdown" i am unable to see any of these achievements in the achievements tab. the reason I can do Drizzlewood is because Jormag rising is unlocked.

Sometimes I will get progress notifications and can click on the achievement notification, but when I close the hero panel and reopen it I am again unable to see the achievement or search for it.

After speaking to support they said I needed to unlock "No Quarter" story mission even though my friend's was locked as well (Which I had to repeat to support every time as they kept suggesting his was unlocked). So I have spent the 200 gems and guess what, I am still unable to view these achievements. i cannot even view "Glory to the Ash Legion".

I enjoy drizzlewood but it is frustrating not being able to know progression within the zone. If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this please respond.

Thank you

@"Ashantara.8731" said:There are Special Missions for both episodes, "No Quarter" and "Jormag Rising." I am quite certain that the progress you achieve and see is only that of those Special Missions belonging to the episode you own.

Thing is my friend does not own "no Quarter" yet can see all of the special missions in the achievement tab for no quarter. I now own both due to the advice from support and am still unable to see any of them, other than within the "special forces achievement" where I can see I have unlocked 33/40.

@"Offski.4897" said:and am still unable to see any of them, other than within the "special forces achievement" where I can see I have unlocked 33/40.

Have you checked the filter in the upper right corner of your achievement tab? Try changing the setting, although you should be able to see all achievements with any of those three options.

If that doesn't help, try a client repair: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client