Ascalon Catacombs Path 2 Solo | 7:23 | Mesmer

Fennec.2961

• 2 weeks later...

so what? skilled speedrunners don't have any tie to main community. One of our team yesterday make AC p3. It was 60 minutes. We know about skill differences.this is [qt], so it is not real example of common run.Looking that video can be wrong opinion about run, and how it look in real. Also I suggest for [qt] presended members put condition, that decree all stats 2-3x

@lare.5129 said:so what? skilled speedrunners don't have any tie to main community. One of our team yesterday make AC p3. It was 60 minutes. We know about skill differences.this is [qt], so it is not real example of common run.Looking that video can be wrong opinion about run, and how it look in real. Also I suggest for [qt] presended members put condition, that decree all stats 2-3x

@lare.5129 said:so what? skilled speedrunners don't have any tie to main community. One of our team yesterday make AC p3. It was 60 minutes. We know about skill differences.this is [qt], so it is not real example of common run.Looking that video can be wrong opinion about run, and how it look in real. Also I suggest for [qt] presended members put condition, that decree all stats 2-3x

Hard agreed with lare here ?????

@Janitsu.6284 said:

Why do you care?Btw, 1 hour to do AC p3 is for from common either...

@Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

Why do you care? And it's not. I am the source. ????

@Janitsu.6284 said:

Why do you care?

I think that the video of @Fennec.2961 is pretty nice.He never said that was something common or doable by most people.

And it's not. I am the source. ????

The source of what? the 1 hour p3? Maybe it is common for you (and that's fine), but most exp/average parties do it in 10-15min.