[WvW] Thoughts on this build?

Shroud.2307

The "meta" Condition Herald isn't something I'm interested in playing, particularly because I dislike things that play themselves. I do however enjoy a lot of Rev's Condition related abilities, so I thought I'd try to craft something a little different.

Build here.

I know it looks weird, but let me explain.I wanted a little Boon Duration since I'm using Herald and Elder's Respite, so I added a bit of Plagedoctor. I didn't bother to go full Trailblazer because Yearning Empowerment gives +10% duration anyway, and because it's Dire and will often have a lot of Might my Conditions will be more damaging on impact instead. I also wanted a lot of health because my "concept" for this build was to be constantly in your face spamming auto attacks for Torment stacks and having the potential to CC lock (hard and soft). With Shiro I can stay on top of people and with Glint I have a nice Condition dump from Elemental Blast. With constant Regen (as long as I always have Infuse Light active) and super high health I can afford to trade hits while I auto attack stack Torment.

I understand the build is probably terrible in a lot of ways, which is why I wanted to ask here for thoughts. I don't necessarily plan to change it, but I am interested in advice because right now this is just a prototype that I haven't yet made.I like the idea of a Condition build with Glint/Shiro and I want to do something with Elder's Respite. Otherwise I'm open to ideas on how to improve it whether it's stats, traits, runes, or what have you.

idk what to say.

I dont really see the point in it.

If you wanna do damage, you need mallyx and different traitsIf you wanna heal , you need a rough 1000 healpower moreIf you wanna be tanky , the traits and runes needs a switch

The concentration is wasted ,since herald can keep up everything it gives anyway, besides might. (thats a waste to try to maintain)With Incensed Response, you will have 25might anyway.And the healing power isnt good. It makes you some kind of hybrid, which means you cant do anything good, only alot of things mediocre (or less)

You could play like the usual "meta" build ,but with shiro instead of mallyx. Thats what im doing pretty often too.Elders respite can definetely be used over the other 2 options, while it is still without healing power & better runes not too shabby

(btw i would prefer even Celestial over Plaguedoctors, if healing power is a Must-have)

And Sigill of torment > Sigill of doom, since its AOE Torment stacks