Domain of Istan "Intercept the corpse caravan" Event.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Excursion.9752" said:Im going to guess that people that got in after the update were able to get the kill because of the fresh map. This will never be an option for me because I have to work when they generally update the game.

Edit:Could someone report if the caravan events are still bugged after Palawadan . This may help me prevent the rage that is rising in my body.... I guess it could increase it lol.

The pre-meta bar for GH is currently unbugged after the pala after the patch. So far we've now had two "rounds" of cow killing after the patch. So it's looking like it got fixed with no notes. This is on NA

@Yuk.9683 said:

@"Excursion.9752" said:Im going to guess that people that got in after the update were able to get the kill because of the fresh map. This will never be an option for me because I have to work when they generally update the game.

Edit:Could someone report if the caravan events are still bugged after Palawadan . This may help me prevent the rage that is rising in my body.... I guess it could increase it lol.

The pre-meta bar for GH is currently unbugged after the pala after the patch. So far we've now had two "rounds" of cow killing after the patch. So it's looking like it got fixed with no notes. This is on NA

Well keep the good news coming. Anyone else completing their Vision Quest?

@Excursion.9752 said:

@Yuk.9683 said:

@Excursion.9752 said:Im going to guess that people that got in after the update were able to get the kill because of the fresh map. This will never be an option for me because I have to work when they generally update the game.

Well keep the good news coming. Anyone else completing their Vision Quest?

On EU, completed 2 runs of Corpse Caravan with 0 bug, We killed it and all got awarded achievements. Lots of luck for everyone, I did it both times ~15 mins after Great Hall and it ran fine.

Wish Anet had communicated this somewhere though!

Lots of luck to all :-)

Well both my friend and I were able to finally finish this event.
Thanks everyone who put up the good fight and posted responses in this thread.

I still am very perplexed why they chose to go the ninja patch route with all of the broken events for Visions. Its like they wanted no public record of it even happening. Seems very sneaky and suspicious to me. This is not "better communication" like was promised to us after the layoff.

You know how they say your not an alcoholic unless you attend the meetings? Maybe it works the same for bugs. You never had a bug unless you admit you had it.

Take care everyone see you next bug!