Wow-veteran looking for guild.

Immoxb.7564

Hi there!

Im a WoW- veteran, been raiding hardcore for many years, and started playing since 2008.GW2 has caught my eye, and im now ready to fully commit to this game = ) However, im a noobie! so I definiately need a noob-friendly guild, that can help me out from time to time.

PvP is fun, specially WvW as its a gamemode i have never done in other games. however, i still dont want to leave what im best at - Mythic dungeons (Fracatals in GW2) and raids. So i'm looking for a guild that does both fractals, raids and Wvw (PvP too, but primarely WvW).I have played warrior for some time, but it's not very appealing to me. Therefore I have changed to Thief, which is a really fun class, with some challenge. So you should accept thiefs in your raids/fractals = ) You're ofcourse welcome to recommend me another spec, if you need one in your guild - then i'll consider it :)

I'm 21 years old, working as a healthcare worker currently with COVID = ) which means i work alot lately, but my spare time is used on GW2! I hope to find the perfect guild for me ^_^ !!

Sincerely,Moxy

Hey, as you're interested in a WvW guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.

@"Remaran.2963" said:Hey, as you're interested in a WvW guild, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.

If (s)he is not on your server they will have to pay to move to AR. Or your guild will need to fund the move.

@Immoxb.7564 said:Hi there!

Im a WoW- veteran, been raiding hardcore for many years, and started playing since 2008.GW2 has caught my eye, and im now ready to fully commit to this game = ) However, im a noobie! so I definiately need a noob-friendly guild, that can help me out from time to time.

PvP is fun, specially WvW as its a gamemode i have never done in other games. however, i still dont want to leave what im best at - Mythic dungeons (Fracatals in GW2) and raids. So i'm looking for a guild that does both fractals, raids and Wvw (PvP too, but primarely WvW).I have played warrior for some time, but it's not very appealing to me. Therefore I have changed to Revenant, which is a really fun class, with some challenge. So you should accept revenants in your raids/fractals = ) You're ofcourse welcome to recommend me another spec, if you need one in your guild - then i'll consider it :)

I'm 21 years old, working as a healthcare worker currently with COVID = ) which means i work alot lately, but my spare time is used on GW2! I hope to find the perfect guild for me ^_^ !!

Sincerely,Moxy

Since I dont know how to edit my main post, heress my server info:Gunnar's hold, on the EU master server. Thanks alot! = ) Hope to find a guild soon <3Besides that, I changed to play as Revenant! :)

• 1 month later...