If i unlock the mount on a levei 80 character, can i use It on other characters than levei 80?

This applies to all masteries. They're unlocked account-wide so once you've got it on one character all of them will be able to use it even brand new ones created after you unlock it.

(Technically you can't use mounts until level 2, but only because they're disabled in base game instances and it's impossible to leave the introduction instance without gaining enough XP to get to level 2.)

Yes although for the sake of story spoilers etc I would not advise you rush ahead to PoF to unlock the Raptor.

If you have PoF and you just want a general mount to get around a bit faster then I would advise you go into WvW instead and unlock the Warclaw then use that in PvE.

It's a little slower than the Raptor but they have similar jump abilities.The Raptor does jump further than the Warclaw but I haven't used a Raptor without the mastery that upgrades it's jump skill in a very long time so I'm not sure how much difference there is between the base Raptor Leap and the Warclaws Dash.

Either way Warclaw will serve you just as well as the base Raptor will in PvE without you needing to skip ahead and spoil any story.Plus Warclaw is the only mount you can use in WvW so if you end up enjoying that game mode it's definitely worth having.