T1 / T2 / And even T3 are almost dead or are Dieing No reason for players to help the new players.

Merrex.5384

I write this post because I am concerned for New players in the game. How will you run T1 fractals if there is no one else to group with ? 90% of the time groups are posted in the Master Scales 76-100 they are looking for people to run CM's and T4's and Recs.You can still get into groups in the lower scales but the majority of players now are doing the high end fractals.

I am worried about the Health of Fractals and how we can make it somehow rewarding for higher end players to come down and teach new players or help them as they try to get more AR so they can also get the better rewards. Right now its a total waste of time for someone running T4 Fractals to do anything else.

If you run your T4 fractals You get all of the rewards from the T3 / T2 and T1 so no reason to run anything but T4 and Recs.

Put up lfg find 4 other like minded players in t1 t2 or t3, start doing fractals and learn as you go.

Kinda like all the other who are now in t4 did maybe?

EditYou dont have to stand still and wait around you can go do what ever you want while the group fills and then teleport back to Lions arch to start your fractal/s.

Alotta ppl lvled up with lfg groups and learned fractals with the players that were lvling too and learned togetherWith steam release alot of players will join and there will be alot of lvl 1 players heading to fractals. Untill they get to lvl 80 to start fractals they will/can join guilds which will help em out and also lfg will be healthy cuz alot of lvl 1 fractalers who need groups to lvl upNo need to worry

@"Merrex.5384" said:

I am worried about the Health of Fractals and how we can make it somehow rewarding for higher end players to come down and teach new players or help them as they try to get more AR so they can also get the better rewards. Right now its a total waste of time for someone running T4 Fractals to do anything else.

If you run your T4 fractals You get all of the rewards from the T3 / T2 and T1 so no reason to run anything but T4 and Recs.

If you are so worried about it, put your own groups in lfg. Create a guild that will help new players. Let the people in this guild unite and go to t1-2-3 fractals.If you're worried about something and want to do it - just do it. But don't try to "make the world better" by forcing other people to waste their time on things that they don't care at all.

I don't have time to "train" someone. I have real life and 1 hour per day for my cms+t4. And I'm really surprised by people who try to force me or lure me into some activities that I dont need and not interested in.

I studied myself with other 3-4 random ppl with similar experience. I didn't bother anyone and didn't force people to "teach" me.

There is a very friendly community here. I always help new players if I see them in recs (if they need my help, of course). It's not necessary to turn this voluntary kindness into mandatory daily program. It won't end well.

@Merrex.5384 said:I write this post because I am concerned for New players in the game. How will you run T1 fractals if there is no one else to group with ? 90% of the time groups are posted in the Master Scales 76-100 they are looking for people to run CM's and T4's and Recs.You can still get into groups in the lower scales but the majority of players now are doing the high end fractals.

I run T2s with a friend pretty regularly. I can't say it's been an issue for us.

I recently started running fractals again with an alt (that doesn't have enough AR for T3) and while there are not many groups in T1 or T2, i always just put my own group named "daily T2" with numbers to run and within five minutes we're running fractals with a full group.

Just put your own group in LFG and people will join, don't search for others groups.

Even higher Fractal level players will join because they sometimes can't be bothered with higher level fractals, it happens.

You don’t have to do fractals in order, if someone in the party can choose them already, and your level increases by 1 whenever you do a fractal higher than your current level

Do the 4 T1-daily fractals every day:

• It’s easy to find groups
  • You get the additional daily rewards
  • You soon will have.most T1 fractals

As soon as you got enough AR you can do T2 and later T3 and T4

@Merrex.5384 said:I write this post because I am concerned for New players in the game. How will you run T1 fractals if there is no one else to group with ? 90% of the time groups are posted in the Master Scales 76-100 they are looking for people to run CM's and T4's and Recs.You can still get into groups in the lower scales but the majority of players now are doing the high end fractals.

I always help the struggling parties and aometimes I join t1 t2 parties to teach/guide them but not t3I really hate dealing with t3 players so I will never do anything for t3 players

The only problem I had with T1 when I started a month ago was a bit of toxity. Many groups I had, some of them were going blind into fractals and had no idea of anything.Which I don't mind, but some became quite salty to group members who gave them instructions that they didn't understand.

But like everywhere else you can easily ignore that. My LFG's have always filled very quickly.The only thing I noticed is that at least in T1 and T2 there are rarely reset groups. So if you play at unusual times, you might feel the LFG to be dead.

Tbh I don't see all this concern. Every time I post on LFG for literally any level of any tier I always find someone.There are new players approaching fractals every day, players who don't even try to go to upper tier because they aren't into it. I myself sometimes brought some newbies up a few levels to teach them, just for fun.