BUG: The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem

@Scratchpaw.1069 said:Managed to finally get this event today. I was in a bugged map but had the pop-up to switch maps because of low population. The new map had the event running and we managed to complete it, so there is hope. Quite relieved after checking the Ancestral tree for about a month. I think the event only works the first time on a new map.

i got it the same way too. thanks for the hint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@selmorn.7538 said:

@Scratchpaw.1069 said:Managed to finally get this event today. I was in a bugged map but had the pop-up to switch maps because of low population. The new map had the event running and we managed to complete it, so there is hope. Quite relieved after checking the Ancestral tree for about a month. I think the event only works the first time on a new map.

can i ask how to change it to new map?

@Eladriel.3091 said:

can i ask how to change it to new map?

I think we just need to stay in the map until the map change system pops up. Will give it a try.

Same issue here, still unresolved. For people that are trying complete the achievment by getting to the new instance, try waiting for the meta meta event, look up the LFG for a squad, join it and try to look for people in the squad that are in a different instance. Try to practise this at peak hours.Update: I managed to complete the event at 21:10pm GMT+1, while sitting in an old instance. For some reason it worked, dont ask me why or how

@Markhov.4603 said:I hope Devs could fix this immediately.

I was in the map earlier with IP 35.169.27.155, there was a meta train, the map went full and minis went hidden. Few of us tried relog several times and still got into the same map IP. There was no new map generated.

There was still not enough people to generate new instance...only way (if you're in big and helpful guild) would be to call them travel to Jahai toforce new map spawn

I don't know what has gone wrong. We were in Map IP 34.235.183.140, and we were happy that Prevent Brand energy from overwhelming the area spawned without instantly killing the NPCs, then we started to do the event, until the event bar goes full with about 20 seconds timer left, the event went failed and NPCs died.

UPDATE:I waited for the next round, event went through smoothly!