Still no talk about balance changes

Al Masone.1274

@Nimon.7840 said:So according to some sources there might be a balance patch on 8th of December.Links or it didn't happen. That being said, December 8th is when Wintersday should go live, so anything balance related will probably be small.But there's also a reddit thread that says, that most devs from the balance team are currently working on new elite specs for cantha expansion.This is already establishedSo there might be noneThe answer is soon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Smoosh.2718 said:

@"Obtena.7952" said:I don't get this expectation or complaint ... anet doesn't 'talk' about balance changes with players since ... ever? I mean, when they do, it's so vague and infrequent that no one should expect it to happen, especially with any sort of regularity, that's for certain. It makes no sense to complain expectations you create for Anet.

Are you literally not seeing the sticky'd post by anet?

Before this, they posted another asking for feedback and made changes before it went live.

if i may, where is the connection with the Community for asking for feedback?

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Obtena.7952" said:I don't get this expectation or complaint ... anet doesn't 'talk' about balance changes with players since ... ever? I mean, when they do, it's so vague and infrequent that no one should expect it to happen, especially with any sort of regularity, that's for certain. It makes no sense to complain expectations you create for Anet.

Are you literally not seeing the sticky'd post by anet?

Before this, they posted another asking for feedback and made changes before it went live.

if i may, where is the connection with the Community for asking for feedback?

If you really want me to dig it out, they made 2 posts, one asking players for feedback and one with the changed list of changes.

Ta-da! I searched it for you:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/97624/balance-update-update-global/p1