Can't buy Dragon Mastery Crystal 2 from the vendor

Wonderful.4921

It is kind of a bad set up because doing those response missions is how i wanted to earn the xp for my masteries, but now i do the response missions and in the end will grow tierd of it and wasted all that xp and have to play more for that purpose. Please let us decide how we want to get our xp and when. Dont gate it.

@"Astralporing.1957" said:It will probably get introduced later - either after the 6-day gathering "event" that is now running, or in the next LS chapter.To unlock higher tiers of this new mastery track you will still need more mastery points than are available at the moment anyway.

It's already available! I believe there is a bug in ARCNET. Prior to the last installment, "Champions" , the highest level we could to was 346. Once you complete "Champions" that will put you at level 347. You need the Dragon Mastery Crystal 2 to get to the next level at 349. But it's not available with the Faction Vendors! But there are people who are at 349 now! How did this happen?

@ksgates.3509 said:

@"Astralporing.1957" said:It will probably get introduced later - either after the 6-day gathering "event" that is now running, or in the next LS chapter.To unlock higher tiers of this new mastery track you will still need more mastery points than are available at the moment anyway.

It's already available! I believe there is a bug in ARCNET. Prior to the last installment, "Champions" , the highest level we could to was 346. Once you complete "Champions" that will put you at level 347. You need the Dragon Mastery Crystal 2 to get to the next level at 349. But it's not available with the Faction Vendors! But there are people who are at 349 now! How did this happen?

first crystal give you access to the two first mastery so current max is 349. then you need the second crystal to go to the third and another crystal every mastery level.i'm im correct improved crystal will be available everytime the comunity goal is reached. so in theory in couple of hours 1 more mastery will be available, worst on monday or so

@Fangoth.4503 said:

first crystal give you access to the two first mastery so current max is 349. then you need the second crystal to go to the third and another crystal every mastery level.i'm im correct improved crystal will be available everytime the comunity goal is reached. so in theory in couple of hours 1 more mastery will be available, worst on monday or so

You maybe right. Yesterday I could go no further than 347. Today I am able to start training to go to 349. I took no action it seemed to open up on it's own; either that or ARCNET fix the bug. It certainly would be more helpful if ARCNET would explain things clearly.

not really you had to buy an item to get access to the mastery:https://imgur.com/5YHk28g

nothing proven but my though on this finale:

! I thought second mastery crystal would be available as would appear after we finish the first mobilizing ally but it seems its not the case.! my guess at the moment would be that whenever it ends we will have new buddies, new merchant and new mobilizing ally and here and there new dragon mission.!! Eg:! -getting vanguard, associated merchant with 2nd dragon mastery crystak (DMC), shatterer meta instead of dragonfall! -getting dwarf, associated merchant with 3rd DMC, thunderhead peak meta! -getting kodans, associated merchant with 4th DMC, jormag claw event although would be kinda off the current lore :3! -getting tengu, associated merchant with 5th DMC, access to their map and a new meta there (ik i have big dreams)!! not all in one episode of course it look like they are going back to a smaller amount of content but delivered more often kinda like LWS1. my guess would be an addition of stuff every 2week or so :)

Came in the forums for this. So we have to wait 2 months to get xp again in ALL icebrood maps? And then again and again 2 month wait time or no xp at all? If this is the case i ll just play older maps only so i won't lose my xp. I can see why gw2 was delayed from Steam release. It has many stuff to resolve

@just.9782 said:Came in the forums for this. So we have to wait 2 months to get xp again in ALL icebrood maps? And then again and again 2 month wait time or no xp at all? If this is the case i ll just play older maps only so i won't lose my xp. I can see why gw2 was delayed from Steam release. It has many stuff to resolve

XP is never wasted or lost. XP earned beyond what can go into a season's mastery track goes into core game xp bar. You still get spirit shards.

@just.9782 said:Came in the forums for this. So we have to wait 2 months to get xp again in ALL icebrood maps? And then again and again 2 month wait time or no xp at all? If this is the case i ll just play older maps only so i won't lose my xp. I can see why gw2 was delayed from Steam release. It has many stuff to resolve

Yes steam was delayed for an issue that doesn't exist. You don't lose exp you just can't see the gain but you will see the level up animation and sound every time you level and gain a spirit shard