prismaticite node

I feel ripped off that a home instance node (50g + 245k karma) is dropping grey junk. Surely this is a bug.

I can understand (maybe, sort or, kind of, perhaps ...) they might want to limit the currency drops to 1 per day (okay, actually I am not certain I can, but whatever) but the grey junk must be a bug, surely. How could it possibly be justifiable to have grey items, 10 copper value maximum, dropping from a home instance node?!?!?!

@Adzekul.3104 said:I feel ripped off that a home instance node (50g + 245k karma) is dropping grey junk. Surely this is a bug.

I can understand (maybe, sort or, kind of, perhaps ...) they might want to limit the currency drops to 1 per day (okay, actually I am not certain I can, but whatever) but the grey junk must be a bug, surely. How could it possibly be justifiable to have grey items, 10 copper value maximum, dropping from a home instance node?!?!?!

Maybe it's like the toxic spore nodes. You only get a toxic spore off one of them and the other two give junk.

@Adzekul.3104 said:I feel ripped off that a home instance node (50g + 245k karma) is dropping grey junk. Surely this is a bug.

I'd consider one of the other Home Instance additional item drops 'junk', as in having little value, such as Blade Shards. At least, we can sell 'junk' items.

Then take one swing and ignore it until the next daily reset. Really no different than the other home instance nodes which only let you gather one time. If Anet added 10 copper junk items to those, would you consider them to be ripping off players?