I know you guys are all gung ho about End of Dragons, but this has to be the worst content release since I've been back to the game. Lets go through the worst points I've experienced.
- ONE STORY INSTANCE. that's it? Just one? Disappointing.
- No new map to explore? Even more disappointment.
- Dragon Response Missions are not only buggy, but lackluster content at best.
a. You have to be in the same EotN instance as all your party members in order to join the same instance of the DRM.
b. I did the CMs with a pick up group of people without so much as a healer or any boons and completed it with over half the time still on the clock. CM still stands for "challenge mode" right? As in something that requires coordination and skill?
- New set of Stormcaller weapons that are only luck based drops attached to yet another high AP achievement. (Current TP price 400g ea.)
- Yet another chapter of living story released without a strike mission that prepares players for raids. I thought the goal was to give people a clear path to raiding content? That is what you claimed back at the beginning of the Icebrood Saga.
Bottom line: Casual players rejoice while raiders continue to cry. (Reminder: Last raid released 17 months ago now.)
I'll leave you guys with this quote and I do hope you all have a great day regardless of my complaints about the design direction.
A partially cooked poached egg needs to be put back in the oven, not given up on entirely.