Snowden Drifts Mastery Point available (?)

I've seen that mastery point today as well.But I just assumed it marked the Owl Spirit, as I was doing that Mastery Point Achievement for the Owl Shaman when I was there.

Arenanet should just make those points available in Open World, if they can't have the symbols appear exclusively in the missions.

@"kharmin.7683" said:Forums search is your friend.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/118469/new-mastery-insight

I'm well aware of using the search engine, in which I did use and nothing came up. Your link doesn't fully answer my inquiry. Thanks though.

As for the others, thanks for the info. Just seems weird they would release an icon for something we have no access to. Oh well.

@Fueki.4753 said:I've seen that mastery point today as well.But I just assumed it marked the Owl Spirit, as I was doing that Mastery Point Achievement for the Owl Shaman when I was there.

Arenanet should just make those points available in Open World, if they can't have the symbols appear exclusively in the missions.

I think the reason they don't show up in the open world is because they are IBS mastery points. They cannot be made available to FTP accounts. If anything they shouldn't be visible on the core maps at all outside of the instances.

• 7 months later...