Cant Buy Gems and No Response From My Ticket

Hi, New to the game and forum.I recently wanted to purchase gems again and this time it doesnt work. I have opened a ticket/s with no response whatsoever. I had opened another ticket as I thought maybe the first didnt go through. It was after 7 hours that it was closed and still I get no response. Its been about 15 hours now and still I have no response.

There are some limited time items in wanting to purchase at a great price to further my story however I am stuck at the payment portal.

I have provided a lot of information, things such as screenshots, info on calling my bank. Checking with them. Restarting computer. Changing devices and networks.

Nothing seems to work. Anyhow, I do not kmow where else to go to can solve this issue as I would really like to continue my story but I cannot make the purchase for gems, when in the past I had no issue.

Hoping this could be pushed through to someome who can look into my issue and why no is responding to me.

Thanks

Receiving the same issue myself. Followed these steps:

1. Selected the 8000 gems option
  2. Entered Billing Information
  3. Clicked the accept checkbox
  4. Error message received: "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!"

Repeating the above steps gives me the same error each time.

First off, submitting duplicate tickets for an issue only slows the process and sends you to the back of the queue.Second, the CS Team allows 72 hours to respond to tickets after the initial near-immediate automated reply. Check your spam/junk folder.Information on contacting the CS Team can be found in the Knowledge Base or the Sticky found in the 'Library' Sticky above.

Good luck.

@"geenyus.6325" said:Receiving the same issue myself. Followed these steps:

1. Selected the 8000 gems option
  2. Entered Billing Information
  3. Clicked the accept checkbox
  4. Error message received: "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!"

Repeating the above steps gives me the same error each time.

I do exactly as you, even changed location/computer. Nothing works. Seems to be an account issue.

@RoastBeast.9621 said:Same has been happening to me. Tried it twice with one CC thinking I typed it in wrong. It gives a quick unexpected error message in red, then disappears. Tried it with another CC, same problem. I can't belive this isn't being fixed.

Yeah I see a lot of people are having the same issue. Unfortunately as the one person here explained it will take 72 hours before anything response seems to be given. Which is sad because another mod told me that its a common problem and fixed very fast. So yeah.

If they wanted money Linken they'd have fixed this as soon as their network monitoring system alerted them to the fact that they haven't received any gem payments for 12 hours. It would ring a few bells after probably an hour, if they knew how to monitor their servers. So, after all of the tickets we've submitted, this is a Tier 1 issue that should have been caught by their system as soon as it happened. They don't need their players to QA their servers for them. I do IT for a living, somebody's sleeping at the wheel. Or 12 people are, who knows?

@RoastBeast.9621 said:If they wanted money Linken they'd have fixed this as soon as their network monitoring system alerted them to the fact that they haven't received any gem payments for 12 hours. It would ring a few bells after probably an hour, if they knew how to monitor their servers. So, after all of the tickets we've submitted, this is a Tier 1 issue that should have been caught by their system as soon as it happened. They don't need their players to QA their servers for them. I do IT for a living, somebody's sleeping at the wheel. Or 12 people are, who knows?

And we know that everyone have this problem because you and the OP do how?It is likely that there is more then 1 reason that people can't buy gems as well hence the reason each and every single person that have trouble need to msg support and wait.If all they had to do was flip a switch dont you think they would have a person on that money switch 24/7?

GW2 not being able to receive money should be fixed immediately...as others have said. 72 hours is not an acceptable turnaround time for someone to at least "look" at these issues.

It seems as if us paying customers have done more work to try to debug this issue than literally anyone getting paid to do it at this point. Just give us an update, like we'll fix this in the next month, or you don't care about customers who want to pay you money, anything would be better than nothing.

@Linken.6345 said:

@RoastBeast.9621 said:If they wanted money Linken they'd have fixed this as soon as their network monitoring system alerted them to the fact that they haven't received any gem payments for 12 hours. It would ring a few bells after probably an hour, if they knew how to monitor their servers. So, after all of the tickets we've submitted, this is a Tier 1 issue that should have been caught by their system as soon as it happened. They don't need their players to QA their servers for them. I do IT for a living, somebody's sleeping at the wheel. Or 12 people are, who knows?

And we know that everyone have this problem because you and the OP do how?It is likely that there is more then 1 reason that people can't buy gems as well hence the reason each and every single person that have trouble need to msg support and wait.If all they had to do was flip a switch dont you think they would have a person on that money switch 24/7?

Because I'm sitting at a LAN in my house with 3 friends using the same client with 3 different CC's and NOBODY can make a payment! That's why I know it's happening.

@RoastBeast.9621 said:

Because I'm sitting at a LAN in my house with 3 friends using the same client with 3 different CC's and NOBODY can make a payment! That's why I know it's happening.

Ever thought that anet maybe flagged that spot were 4 different credit cards are trying to buy gems at the same days/weeks?That is an pretty unusual thing to happen so would raise an eyebrow for any company.One of you could have bought gems and gifted the others and the rest gave that guy money.Or I dont know try useing your mobile phone connection to try and buy maybe?EditAnother thing have you or your 3 friends ever charged back from a company useing digital river as a payment provider if so they could have been black listed.Maybe that throw shade on the rest of you?