Watchwork wings in Statuette vender?

Kusa.6438

I have been waiting months and months for ANET to put the watchwork wings into the Statuette vender... only for them to put the vermillion wings in, even though they were just released a few months back... do they not go in order? Do they really just toss things in there at random????

• 2 weeks later...

@Kusa.6438 said:I have been waiting months and months for ANET to put the watchwork wings into the Statuette vender... only for them to put the vermillion wings in, even though they were just released a few months back... do they not go in order? Do they really just toss things in there at random????

They definitely not follow the order, I too have been waiting for an item that was released for the first time earlier than these wings but didn't appear yet.I fear all we can do is wait and see ._.

@Silvia.9130 said:

@Kusa.6438 said:I have been waiting months and months for ANET to put the watchwork wings into the Statuette vender... only for them to put the vermillion wings in, even though they were just released a few months back... do they not go in order? Do they really just toss things in there at random????

They definitely not follow the order, I too have been waiting for an item that was released for the first time earlier than these wings but didn't appear yet.I fear all we can do is wait and see ._.

My speculation about the random order (random from our perspective atleast) would be that they design an item with a specific price in mind and want to have it a certain rarirty. So when you give price X to it, they expect there to be Y amount of them in game. When an item is less popular then this expectation they can level it by putting it in the vendor or on discount sooner. When an item is more popular they might do the opposite just to achieve them same level of rarity and exclusiveness.