[Fashion Wars] Need suggestions for head skin (medium)

Zereqiel.8249

I just transmuted my set to requiem and i have problem with the head piece. Its hideous imo even with the effects. Can you suggest something good? Anything but masks that cover nose and mouth. I have my other set look like a ninja and i dont want this set to seem redundant.

Im also looking for a fashion wars site that has detailed description on what skins were used. The one i found does not really detail everything and i cant guess because i dont know all of the skins.

And while we are at it, may i ask suggestions for a set that is going to match demon-haunted longbow and double axes. You may include dye suggestions, pictures of your characters wearing them would be awesome too, anything really. Thanks so much in advance.

Do you know about the wardrobe? If you go to any bank you can preview all the skins, including ones you haven't unlocked yet. It can be a good way of finding skins which are worth getting for your characters.

Other than that it would be helpful to know what race and gender your character is, because some things look different based on the character wearing it.

If you want something which matches the requiem set but without the effects then the elegy helm is probably the simplest choice, or maybe the Ascalonian Sentry helm (from Ascalon Catacombs) or the crafted Prowler one. But that's based on the Wiki's armour gallery, since I can't log in to preview anything currently. There might be better options.

@Danikat.8537 said:Do you know about the wardrobe? If you go to any bank you can preview all the skins, including ones you haven't unlocked yet. It can be a good way of finding skins which are worth getting for your characters.

Other than that it would be helpful to know what race and gender your character is, because some things look different based on the character wearing it.

If you want something which matches the requiem set but without the effects then the elegy helm is probably the simplest choice, or maybe the Ascalonian Sentry helm (from Ascalon Catacombs) or the crafted Prowler one. But that's based on the Wiki's armour gallery, since I can't log in to preview anything currently. There might be better options.

i didnt know of the previews in any bank. ill try that.

im a human male ranger.

Also if you are looking to see how it renders, with different armors combinations, check gw2 styles. It's a website on which you can seek by using key words of the desired style: pirate, lion guard..... filter too, like medium armor only. I like medium, it's the weight that is the more versatile to me.

In order to make this post easier to read, I hid all previews in a spoiler.

The Requiem Armor is one of the special armor skins which have a glow-effect that can be dyed. This allows you to work with a lot of skins, which are normally horrible to match with anything else. When looking at the dyes, the glow-slots are located in the shoulders, gloves and boots.W7zZe47.jpgStarting with the five most challenging glow headpieces, which are normally a pain to match with other armors. Those are Zephyrite Sun Helm, Zephyrite Sky Helm, Zephyrite Lightning Helm, Bloodstone Crown and Bloodstone Visage. After a some tests, I figured out the following matching glow-colors:

! aPbKd38.jpg! Note: I made a mistake with the naming. The Sky Helm in the picture is actually the Wind Helm. Noticed too late :S.

Here is the complete color-scheme I used for the glow-previews.

! 6bixDM5.jpg

@"Zereqiel.8249" said:Anything but masks that cover nose and mouth.None of these examples cover both, the Bloodstone Crown covers anything but nose and mouth. The Bloodstone Visage just adds a particle effect to your head and makes your eyes glow red. Anyway, there is more. Let us have a look at skins that leave most of the face untouched and try to match these with the Requiem Armor. Mostly focusing on variants which may fit to a Ranger.! lFBpUBM.jpg! Prowler Mask! Determination Headband! Carapace Mask

@"Zereqiel.8249" said:And while we are at it, may i ask suggestions for a set that is going to match demon-haunted longbow and double axes.The Demon Haunted Weapons are the Halloween weapons with the blue ghost light effect. The weapon-colors are grey-purple with blue eyes. The glow is blue-white. I even own a Ranger and a few of those skins. But looking at the clock and how much time this post already consumed, I will only do one preview with another helmet-option.! V8DqUrq.jpg! Nightmare Court Faceguard

It was a lot of work creating this, but I wanted to give you and the others and idea of the potential of the Requiem armor set. If you pick the dyes wisely, you can easily create a look that beats gemstore-skins.

@"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:In order to make this post easier to read, I hid all previews in a spoiler.

The Requiem Armor is one of the special armor skins which have a glow-effect that can be dyed. This allows you to work with a lot of skins, which are normally horrible to match with anything else. When looking at the dyes, the glow-slots are located in the shoulders, gloves and boots.W7zZe47.jpgStarting with the five most challenging glow headpieces, which are normally a pain to match with other armors. Those are Zephyrite Sun Helm, Zephyrite Sky Helm, Zephyrite Lightning Helm, Bloodstone Crown and Bloodstone Visage. After a some tests, I figured out the following matching glow-colors:

!
aPbKd38.jpg
! Note: I made a mistake with the naming. The
Sky Helm
in the picture is actually the
Wind Helm
. Noticed too late :S.

Here is the complete color-scheme I used for the glow-previews.

!
6bixDM5.jpg

@"Zereqiel.8249" said:Anything but masks that cover nose and mouth.None of these examples cover both, the
Bloodstone Crown
covers anything but nose and mouth. The
Bloodstone Visage
just adds a particle effect to your head and makes your eyes glow red. Anyway, there is more. Let us have a look at skins that leave most of the face untouched and try to match these with the Requiem Armor. Mostly focusing on variants which may fit to a Ranger.!
lFBpUBM.jpg
!
!
!

@"Zereqiel.8249" said:And while we are at it, may i ask suggestions for a set that is going to match demon-haunted longbow and double axes.The
are the Halloween weapons with the blue ghost light effect. The weapon-colors are grey-purple with blue eyes. The glow is blue-white. I even own a Ranger and a few of those skins. But looking at the clock and how much time this post already consumed, I will only do one preview with another helmet-option.!
V8DqUrq.jpg
!

It was a lot of work creating this, but I wanted to give you and the others and idea of the potential of the Requiem armor set. If you pick the dyes wisely, you can easily create a look that beats gemstore-skins.

i actually went for the blue zephyrite helm. i was already contemplating on picking it and you just solidified my decision. ty so much.