Champions LFG 10 to 5

agraf.5148

Just passing by to quote myself:

@Lonami.2987 said:I wish they gave other things their own categories too, specially Core Tyria. For example:

• Ascalon (Plains of Ashford, Diessa Plateau, Fields of Ruin, Blazeridge Steppes, Iron Marches, Fireheart Rise)
  • Kryta (Queensdale, Kessex Hills, Gendarran Fields, Harathi Hinterlands, Bloodtide Coast)
  • Shiverpeak Mountains (Wayfarer Foothills, Snowden Drifts, Lornar's Pass, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Timberline Falls, Frostgorge Sound)
  • Tarnished Coast (Caledon Forest, Metrica Province, Brisban Wildlands, Sparkfly Fen, Mount Maelstrom)
  • Ruins of Orr (Straits of Devastation, Malchor's Leap, Cursed Shore)
  • Southsun Cove
  • Dry Top
  • The Silverwastes

Having one single category for all those maps is such a waste.

Pretty please?

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:I suspect these were for squads at one point, and they changed it later, and now there's remnants and bugs from the earlier design.

In one of the public games for story, I popped a tag, and 6 people joined. It may be a bug, but it still happened, probably because the check on whether the map was full wasn't done right.

I expect you're right, started as squad content but was changed to party and it's now all screwy :S

I ended up having to go oldschool and ask in map chat to get the last 3 members of my challenge mode run :DIt was good fun ^^

It is even worse when 1 person leaves after 2, and you want to do the third. You have to convert to squad before using LFG, and make sure that everyone in party also joins the squad, move off to some part of the same instance, convince the 5th person to join your instance and get them to stand nearby, drop squad and then invite all 4 to your party.

Instructions are hard, it seems and people have difficulty doing all this. It is incomprehensible that this has not yet been fixed.

@Carcharoth Lucian.1378 said:

@"Adzekul.3104" said:Let's get more attention on this. I posted 2 days ago already and there has been
no acknowledgement

It is but on reddit :

Well thats pretty sad that the devs go to reddit to hear peoples thoughts about the episodeInstead of going to the games own forum.