Mastery Points (Build: 108,510)

Linahea.9160

Don't know where you saw that in patch notes but they added mastery points inside the Dragon Response Missions that are instanced versions on maps we had already. For some reason these Mastery Insights are visible on said maps outside the instance (a bug). Brisban, Gendarra and Metrica are out. The rest is in game but still locked for everyone.

@"JohnnyBoy.2314" said:Game updates/2020-11-17

• Build: 108,510
  • Mastery Insights have been added to Bloodtide Coast, Caledon Forest, Fields of Ruin, Fireheart Rise, Snowden Drifts, Lake Doric and Thunderhead Peaks.

The Mastery Points do appear on the map but are not ingame actually. Where exactly are they?

You can only access them from inside the DRMs, and only three are released so far. More next week, presumably.

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@"JohnnyBoy.2314" said:
Game updates/2020-11-17
  • Build: 108,510
  • Mastery Insights have been added to Bloodtide Coast, Caledon Forest, Fields of Ruin, Fireheart Rise, Snowden Drifts, Lake Doric and Thunderhead Peaks.

The Mastery Points do appear on the map but are not ingame actually. Where exactly are they?

You can only access them from inside the DRMs, and only three are released so far. More next week, presumably.

Ah ok I see. Thanks for clarifying.

@"JohnnyBoy.2314" said:Yeah I mean the newly added Core Insights. So apparently they are still "locked".

There are no new core ones.its all ice brood saga champion dragon response mission maps that havent been released yetAnd fyi lake doric and thunderhead peak is not core tyria.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:I can't find that in any Game Release Notes. Am I blind?

Looks to be the wiki notes and those have been edited and removed that line now.

Guild Wars 2 Wiki NotesBuild: 108,510Update 2 - October 27, 2020

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates