Build template swapping during combat [suggestion]

Zahld.4956

Be able to swap builds during combat with swap cool down.Leaving combat to swap builds is not always possible and can be detracting to gameplay; for example, when group support is needed in a meta event, having players leave a group trying to change builds can impact the events success negatively.Being able to swap builds with during a combat engagement makes combat more dynamic and fluid. Players can switch from support to dps or CC when needed and not need to try to disengage and cause gameplay fluidity disruption.

Agree, you should be able to swap builds and equipment as easily as you swap weapons, though with a much higher cooldown. Right now most players take hybrid builds so they can tackle all content they come across, this would allow more use of dedicated builds, so you'd see alot more pure DPS and pure supports even in open-world, but only when the situation calls for it.

I find it amusing players don't want this considering how much it'd improve group content. But if you prefer players on inefficient hybrid builds just so they don't get stuck in the wrong character setup for the situation, be my guest.

I don't think that the game needs this you have plenty of time to read on what a given event meta or any content will require and you can be prepared I don't see what this would bring to the game other than more confusion and balancing issues which we have more than enough of in the game changing builds the way you swap weapons also might break thing beyond repair and also might mess up the spaghetti code we all have learnt to live with I don't know if this suggestion is serious like many of your suggestions it sounds more like a power fantasy than a though out concept that would add to the experience of the game you just want more because more is more and that's all the appeal there is for this and similar suggestions thanks a lot for reading and have a nice day