Most profitable SPvP track?

Zinzon.4081

Depends what you're trying to acquire. Liquid Gold or overall wealth?

The tracks based off living story maps are good liquid gold.

Bitterfrost Frontier is the best overall wealth though. The winterberries give you access to a bunch of ascended trinkets & backpack. If you're trying to build gear on a bunch of characters, just set it to Bitterfrost and put it on repeat.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Depends what you're trying to acquire. Liquid Gold or overall wealth?

Bitterfrost Frontier is the best overall wealth though. The winterberries give you access to a bunch of ascended trinkets & backpack. If you're trying to build gear on a bunch of characters, just set it to Bitterfrost and put it on repeat.

interesting .. i was wondering what reward track i should run aswell.. currently building wvw leggyand pvp backpack..

Grothmar Valley if you haven't already since it gives quite a few nice things. Crystal Desert is a very, very good pick in my opinion since you will get a lot of liquid gold based on a lot of random trophy drops which you can sell for up to one gold each. Additionally the final chest (Desert Armor Box) will give you ten Testimonies of Heroics which can be exchanged for HoT/PoF Hero Points to unlock and complete elite specializations. Furthermore you will get an exotic armor piece with completely free selectable stats (including the very expensive options like Trailblazers, Vipers etc.). But it is true, the Living World reward tracks might beat it with the "unique" currencies they bring in.

@noiwk.2760 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Depends what you're trying to acquire. Liquid Gold or overall wealth?

interesting .. i was wondering what reward track i should run aswell.. currently building wvw leggyand pvp backpack..

You need this one
completed 4 times for the Legendary pvp backpack .

@Vancho.8750 said:

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:Depends what you're trying to acquire. Liquid Gold or overall wealth?

You need this one
completed 4 times for the Legendary pvp backpack .

you only need to do it twice if you select the shard instead of armor piece which i already have ! ty

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Depends what you're trying to acquire. Liquid Gold or overall wealth?

from what it looks bitterfrost reward track gives around 400 bund magic which you need 4k for 1 ascended back pack or 2-3 k for trinkets it means doing thereward track 10 times for 1 ascended back pack doesnt sound so good? id really like info.. idk much about living world currency becuase i legit only played pvp/wvw and never bothered with pve. thanks i really want to find the ideal reward track so i know which one to unlock on pve.. (abit unhappy that i need to do pve to unlock pvp reward tracks)thanks guys for help