Watch the trailer for The Icebrood Saga: Champions Chapter 1!

Fire Attunement.9835

@Randulf.7614 said:

@"Taylan.2187" said:Did I miss something or does the last chapter still not have voice acting? Because I'm still waiting for that before I do it, haven't stepped a foot in Drizzlewood.

The last two episodes will get their VA when this "chapter" goes live on the 17th

Oh WTF, I didn't even notice there was another episode I haven't played yet. xD

Great to hear they're getting their voice acting finally.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vavume.8065 said:

The Tengu are one of the coolest races on Tyria...

Your definition of cool is FAR different to mine...

What exactly is it that you dislike about them?

Here is what I like about them:

• graceful bird race (I find the design appealing)
  • culturally interesting (eastern Asian theme, code of honor, etc - see GW1)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

The Tengu are one of the coolest races on Tyria...

Your definition of cool is FAR different to mine...

What exactly is it that you dislike about them?

Here is what I
about them:
  • graceful bird race (I find the design appealing)

Graceful? A Ballet dancer is graceful, a chicken strutting is not. I dislike the aesthetics, just as I dislike Charr aesthetics.

The Tengu are dope, and birds are cool. Also, there are many variety of Tengu all over the world. They were prominent in Cantha, but they're also in Kryta, the Maguuma, Elona (not that we've seen in game, just heard of in lore), and the Shiverpeaks. They're a very widespread race, just like real birds in life. So I wouldn't say they've got an "East Asian" theme, as even the DoWs is comprised of several tribes. Perhaps the Canthan Tengu are the dominant population, however. I don't think we have enough information to determine that though.

EDIT: There's a lot of good information about this in this thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/34629/arrival-of-tengu-and-construction-of-the-dominion-of-winds

@hugo.4705 said:Considering the fact you have vine-death touched destroyers in ember bay and draconic mons, I've established that map of draconic magics release. Each radius is perimeter is established from the dead corpse of the corresponding dragon in the center.?? why you think that this is not instances? As we know action will be on core map, so you can be sure that any view like from LS - is instance wiht portal from Caledon or Brisb.

@lare.5129 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Considering the fact you have vine-death touched destroyers in ember bay and draconic mons, I've established that map of draconic magics release. Each radius is perimeter is established from the dead corpse of the corresponding dragon in the center.?? why you think that this is not instances? As we know action will be on core map, so you can be sure that any view like from LS - is instance wiht portal from Caledon or Brisb.

You surely quoted the wrong person. Nothing related between what you say and the quote. /shrug

Anyway, of course it is instance never doubted. Strikes and story are instances by defaults.