Bug: Defeat the enraged grawl rampaging through Martyr's Woods

This event (see title) on Plains of Ashford map is probably stuck. Grawls swarming the Martyr woods, but no champ there, no event. At Temperus point Tesserarius Drivenhail says his "Grawl in Martyr's Woods? Unacceptable!" note, as if event is runing already but it is not and Legionnaire Zagan Bendsteel is standing near near Tesserarius Drivenhail as if there is nothing to kill ... Without this event I have no chance to complete colection for The Dreamer III: The lover

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Seems to be bugged again. It's the same scenario like Soego described.

On 8/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, Soego.8514 said:

This event (see title) on Plains of Ashford map is probably stuck. Grawls swarming the Martyr woods, but no champ there, no event. At Temperus point Tesserarius Drivenhail says his "Grawl in Martyr's Woods? Unacceptable!" note, as if event is runing already but it is not and Legionnaire Zagan Bendsteel is standing near near Tesserarius Drivenhail as if there is nothing to kill ... Without this event I have no chance to complete colection for The Dreamer III: The lover

Last missing part for "The Dreamer III". Really nerve wrecking to wait for it to work again

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

So here we are 2 years later. I'm trying to complete my Dreamer III and also stuck on this collection. Tesserarius Drivenhail is still repeating the same thing and waiting and waiting and waiting for the grawl champ. Can it seriously still be broken after years and they still haven't addressed it or am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1