Afk-Botting In Spawn [SPVP]

Heisen.2315

@"Mellow.7409" said:Botting in spvp is one thing, however there is a particular Charr engineer in low gold that is afk-botting in spawn and getting mass-reported every single game yet no action is taken. He is online right now and have ruined 4 games of mine this morning so far.

its actually not rare anymore.. i too have seen quite a few afk botting recently.. and yes nothing is done and thats why they do it..the situation in Ranked Pvp is out of control right now.. people bot/afk/hack without fear of ban.. they do it so openly and ballzy without trying to even hide it..Anet just fail so hard regarding ranked pvp..

@"Mellow.7409" said:Botting in spvp is one thing, however there is a particular Charr engineer in low gold that is afk-botting in spawn and getting mass-reported every single game yet no action is taken. He is online right now and have ruined 4 games of mine this morning so far.

trash company, nothing more . But you can be happy, they ban toxic people, but bots can't talk so no ban

@Styros.8931 said:

trash company, nothing more . But you can be happy, they ban toxic people, but bots can't talk so no ban

i think the only way to make Anet do something.. is if people stop supporting them and buying in gemstore untill they ban the bots and fix pvp ^^ only when you touch their profit they understand