Titles [suggestion]

Zahld.4956

I'd only support this if it was optional - so you had the choice to use the title with or without the effect. Especially since two of the titles I use most often on my main character are Light in the Darkness and Blazing Light, and I suspect both would have pretty obnoxious effects associated with them.

@Danikat.8537 said:I'd only support this if it was optional - so you had the choice to use the title with or without the effect. Especially since two of the titles I use most often on my main character are Light in the Darkness and Blazing Light, and I suspect both would have pretty obnoxious effects associated with them.

sounds reasonable

@"DeanBB.4268" said:I'm not opposed to the idea...but do we need yet another light show/effects source?

I'd rather see infusions be reworked and separated into their own equipment slot. Kinda like how they reworked gathering tools to separate form from function.

Yeah maybe something else. The suggestion is primarily to add some "more" to a title than to have it just be it's plain self. You know, fashion wars.

@Zahld.4956 said:

@"DeanBB.4268" said:I'm not opposed to the idea...but do we need yet another light show/effects source?

I'd rather see infusions be reworked and separated into their own equipment slot. Kinda like how they reworked gathering tools to separate form from function.

Yeah maybe something else. The suggestion is primarily to add some "more" to a title than to have it just be it's plain self. You know, fashion wars.

Good titles do not need anything more.

I dont think we need another slot for obnoxious lightshows, and considering how many titles there are and how accessible they are compared to infusions... yea no.

However making Title's actually valuable and different in some way compared to each other im super down for.

Maybe they give you something really subtle, like an extra effect for crits above 10K or something like that.Then I'd be down.