PVP is broken

camaradacpt.1280

Lmao thank you for proving how useless forum q's are regarding how the classes should be balanced.Here's of the list of true reasons 99% of nerf threads are created.1- got owned by said class/classes.2-dislike said nerf classes and have no intention of playing them and or learning how to fight them.3- said classes have a few skills they wish were on their class which means in any case those skills are OP.4- class counters their class, so not fair right?Lesson over.

@"memausz.7264" said:Reduce burn stacks for sure. You should NOT be doing 50K in dmg in 10 seconds from ONE condition alone, especially not from one person.

without notice you even said your self that class drawback and weakness "one condition alone"

honestly "burn alone" while being super strong is so easy to counter.. the fact that its just 1 condition allow you easy clean .. even sigil will just clean it..all you need to do is use anything that clean even 1 condition when you get the burning on you.. ofc if you wont clean it then rip..

i think daredevil need a nerf for sure.. or more so.. stealth as system need a nerf.. theres too much stealth attack with 0 drawback.. stealth is so powerful it should be an emergency skill.. like omg omg im gonna die. "stealth" it should drain HP while in stealth not heal you or clean consider..s

and i think every action should remove stealth.. for example when you stump someone you shouldnt be able to do it from stealth. or healing and all that..

or... at the very least provide every class in game with a reliable reveal skill that you can use agaisnt stealth..for the insane mobility thief got .. and the freely stealth always .. to get out of 100% death situation and reposition your self.. thief got way too much burst !

about necro.. meh.. only core condi necro .. and only the fear.. this class got too much fear that can lock single enemy in fear constnatly and the fear does too much damage scaling up by condition damage.. either limit their fear.. or atleast remove the fear damage from curse trait.. and replace it with a power based trait !

i think mesmer is fine.. just stealth need rework as for all stealth classes

the most op class at the moment in my opinion is actually Holo .. so much mobility good sustain and crazy burst.. Holo need a nerf ^^

@noiwk.2760 said:

@"memausz.7264" said:Reduce burn stacks for sure. You should NOT be doing 50K in dmg in 10 seconds from ONE condition alone, especially not from one person.

without notice you even said your self that class drawback and weakness "one condition alone"

honestly "burn alone" while being super strong is so easy to counter.. the fact that its just 1 condition allow you easy clean .. even sigil will just clean it..all you need to do is use anything that clean even 1 condition when you get the burning on you.. ofc if you wont clean it then rip..

It's not easy to cleanse 4 applications of 4 stacks of burn, it isn't.

@Virdo.1540 said:i only agree with the necro. It kinda needs a little nerf for the core shroud

pls dont say it like that.. because Anet who doesnt play their own game could udnerstood you wrong and just nerf shroud for core necro which sint the problem !its only condition necro.. power necro isnt great ..

if you want to fix core necro you need to remove the fear damage trait from curse . and maybe replace it with power based traitor.. change carrion ammu ... to not offer 900 vit + 1200 condi .. make it 1200 power and 900/ 900 vit/condi

@noiwk.2760 said:

@Virdo.1540 said:i only agree with the necro. It kinda needs a little nerf for the core shroud

pls dont say it like that.. because Anet who doesnt play their own game could udnerstood you wrong and just nerf shroud for core necro which sint the problem !its only condition necro.. power necro isnt great ..

if you want to fix core necro you need to remove the fear damage trait from curse . and maybe replace it with power based traitor.. change carrion ammu ... to not offer 900 vit + 1200 condi .. make it 1200 power and 900/ 900 vit/condi

condi necro too strong, solution?nerf every single condition buildlulW

They could further nerf the fear of death trait in pvp to +25% duration (currently it's +100 in pve and +50 in pvp). This would not affect any power necro/reaper build. But I doubt this is actually the problem here.

I think core has seen enough nerfs. Esp. the life force generation has seen huge hits in pvp:

• unholy martyr: 21% to 9%
  • fear of death: 15% to 7%
  • signet of undeath: traited: 6% to 2.66% (untraited: 4% to 2%)
  • shroud degeneration: increased from 3% to 4%

Core shroud drains really fast in pvp and the spec is incredible immobile and easy to cc. Carapace is also not an issue anymore, I mean who seriously complains about +300 toughness at a 30 carapace stack (on carrion amulet 300 toughness is a ~15% damage reduction)?

I would really like to see a player that struggles against core necro, to determine where the problem is. Personally I have zero issues killing it.

@Kachros.4751 said:

@"Styros.8931" said:nerf thief , nice joke. Thief is already dead class, only nerf thief needs is pistol / dagger , dagger/ pistol condition trash build

im sorry please tell me this is a joke like thief is one of the top 3 classes right now xdoh yeah, show me how many d/d d/s thiefs you see per game in ranked? Oh, 0. I can say even more, I see almost 0 any thiefs in ranked arena , ANY . And right now you better drop class rank stats instead of pointing to sky and say " thats thief "

im sorry please tell me this is a joke like thief is one of the top 3 classes right now xdoh yeah, show me how many d/d d/s thiefs you see per game in ranked? Oh, 0. I can say even more, I see almost 0 any thiefs in ranked arena , ANY . And right now you better drop class rank stats instead of pointing to sky and say " thats thief "

Genuine question, have you ever been in any version of pvp that isnt ranked? ATs, mAT, or the like? I play thief myself and can have more impact than most players due to its absurd mobility, damage and burst/CC. Its also the cornerstone of pretty much every good composition in pvp teams as it has been the past many years. You would not be able to find any "good" team that doesnt use thief. If they dont then its a simple throw :)

oh yeah, show me how many d/d d/s thiefs you see per game in ranked? Oh, 0. I can say even more, I see almost 0 any thiefs in ranked arena , ANY . And right now you better drop class rank stats instead of pointing to sky and say " thats thief "

I would like to add, thief alone in ranked isnt good as you need a good duo partner to play with. Plus as the majority of pvp doesnt even know how to properly rotate people are unable to remotely get any value from thief but thats just due to a lack of skill. However thieves that have said skill can get more value than most others.

@noiwk.2760 said:

its not the damage. Thats fine.

The sustain through the core shroud is just ridiculous

@"Kachros.4751" said:

Genuine question, have you ever been in any version of pvp that isnt ranked? ATs, mAT, or the like? I play thief myself and can have more impact than most players due to its absurd mobility, damage and burst/CC. Its also the cornerstone of pretty much every good composition in pvp teams as it has been the past many years. You would not be able to find any "good" team that doesnt use thief. If they dont then its a simple throw :)

imagine care about non ranked games, funny guy . I really want to see when in games like LoL devs gonna change balance around non ranked clowns who have 0 clue about how to play but they know how to cry

imagine care about non ranked games, funny guy . I really want to see when in games like LoL devs gonna change balance around non ranked clowns who have 0 clue about how to play but they know how to cry

What? Ranked and Unranked arent all there is to pvp that means something, ATs show who has a better team/players, ranked is a circus of players with 0 idea how to rotate and understand their class much like you with thief. Im fairly certain if you fail to understand how strong thief is youre the same type of person as you just described :)

@Styros.8931 said:

@"Kachros.4751" said:

lol, Leagues balance is constantly being shit over due to pro play. Almost every worlds fiora gets overbuffed cuz she is fun to watch top, then she gets 53% winrate in soloq and makes toplaners not want to play the game anymore. Or lucian buffs to make adc " spicy " that always ends up with lucian mid/top shitting on people.Or lee sin buffs, kaisa buffs. List goes on and on.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Kachros.4751" said:

lol, Leagues balance is constantly being kitten over due to pro play. Almost every worlds fiora gets overbuffed cuz she is fun to watch top, then she gets 53% winrate in soloq and makes toplaners not want to play the game anymore. Or lucian buffs to make adc " spicy " that always ends up with lucian mid/top kitten on people.Or lee sin buffs, kaisa buffs. List goes on and on.

0qnUGiZ.pnganother guy with 0 clue, sry guys its cringe to read now