New hair colors and styles

I do like what we have, but I think it would be a good idea to add more. Especially for non Human races. There are new mount skins released all the time, I wish we could get new hairstyles, too. It's been SO long, and it looks like so many players want that to happen. I am not an expert and I don't know how difficult it is to create or if it's profitable at all, but it would make a lot of people very happy. Especially while other MMORPGs release those more frequently. And after all, it's also about fashion wars 2.

Really hoping for new hairstyles come EoD....And I'm really hoping they're mostly good, not 1 great one, maybe 2-3 passable, and the remaining 7-9 are crap no one touches because they're far too stylized, weird or just plain boring. Look at what people are taking - make more like it.

Sylvari especially need more "hair" styles, less branches.

@Westenev.5289 said:

@Silvia.9130 said:It's what I've been longing for too, since years.And please, not only for humans like for PoF...

Please not only for charr, like in lws4 episode 2**

Regarding the hairstyles in PoF, few humans choose to use them due to a seeming lack of interest in Elonian themed characters.

Charr have many less face and hairstyle default options than humans.And the fact people CHOOSES not to use the extra options doesn't mean anything. They are there.I don't use most of the new Asura faces and hairs, does that mean they were like never implemented?

@Silvia.9130 said:

@Silvia.9130 said:It's what I've been longing for too, since years.And please, not only for humans like for PoF...

Please not only for charr, like in lws4 episode 2**

Regarding the hairstyles in PoF, few humans choose to use them due to a seeming lack of interest in Elonian themed characters.

Charr have many less face and hairstyle default options than humans.

And yet humans cling to a handful of hairstyles. I won't say they're bad, but many of the options provided clearly don't fill the niche human players are looking for.

I can't comment on face selection, mainly because the character models don't look all that different to me unless you play with the sliders to comical degrees.

Male Asura have terrible hairstyles. Anything would be better. Unless of course it's another joke hairstyle, like the super saiyan thing male Charr have.

@Silvia.9130 said:I don't use most of the new Asura faces and hairs, does that mean they were like never implemented?

If Asura have new faces and hairs, can you point me to where i could get them? Because they sure aren't available in-game...

@"Westenev.5289" said:Regarding the hairstyles in PoF, few humans choose to use them due to a seeming lack of interest in Elonian themed characters.

On the character-select screen (5/6 Spearmarshal gear with Sport Sunglasses because I like shades):xTwJhRg.jpgIn the field (Harathi Hinterlands, just near the Skritt/Destroyer-Egg story instance), showing that the Elonian theme extends to her active pet.8HAnxcy.jpgThat's the medium afro, but I have seen people with the big afro as well.