Invisible stuff today: is it just me?

I am aware that sometimes, textures take a while to appear when the game is running slow, but today seems odd. First I was in Straits of Devastation for the daily vista view, went to the airship outside Fort Trinity...but the airship was invisible. Even in the vista. Then I went to iron Marches to kill some branded and farm dust in the northeast while waiting for Nakey the Ley Line Dude. Came across an invisible wall my character could not go through to kill the branded devourer on the other side. (My pet could, strangely. I think it was that gate that only opens for one of the local events.)

But the truly odd one that made me wonder what was going on was, in Lion's Arch, in the Black Lion Weapon showroom, the Ice Reaver and Lorekeeper weapons would not show up at all. No problem with any other weapons. I even went to the vendor and tried to preview the weapons. In the preview panel, my character stood holding totally invisible weapons. Only for Lorekeeper and Ice Reaver.

Strange things are afoot in the Land of Tyria.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Have you tried a -repair to the client?

It's okay now. I noticed one of my characters was invisible in the character select screen, too, and when I tried to load them they never appeared, just their weapons hovering in the air. They could spin in place, but not move. Weirdest bug ever, and now seemed obviously just my problem. Relogging actually fixed it, without having to go as far as a repair.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Have you tried a -repair to the client?

It's okay now. I noticed one of my characters was invisible in the character select screen, too, and when I tried to load them they never appeared, just their weapons hovering in the air. They could spin in place, but not move. Weirdest bug ever, and now seemed obviously just my problem. Relogging actually fixed it, without having to go as far as a repair.

It's offtopic but I find it interesting you decided to hit the forums before even trying to relog. Glad it worked for you though.